Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Squeezing MS HUG

Anyone have non stop squeezing in the right flank rib through lower abdomen.  Its the worst at night and when I sit, its been 22 going on 23 months.  Low back pain too.  When I look up the definition of a MS hug it feels like this but its non stop.  I've had cts in the abdomen and flank area do you think i should have mri too.  Ugh Im doing so much better than last year but this is preventing me from sleep.  Feels like bra band is too tight but goes into lower gut too.  Drs only want to hand out more drugs. Anyone?

[fl...]

That is exactly the same symptom that I have been having now for well over 2 years.  I have always had severe muscle pain since I stopped valium nearly 4 years ago.  I was feeling much better a few months ago and felt that I was returning to "normal" but then the muscle contractions/pain on my RHS have gotten much, much worse this past month or so.  Can hardly walk/bend/sit at times.  Miserable.

Been to doctor several times and had blood tests, and MRI a CT scan and 2 X-rays.  No issues found. 

Guess it is another wave.

Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, [[f...] said:

That is exactly the same symptom that I have been having now for well over 2 years.  I have always had severe muscle pain since I stopped valium nearly 4 years ago.  I was feeling much better a few months ago and felt that I was returning to "normal" but then the muscle contractions/pain on my RHS have gotten much, much worse this past month or so.  Can hardly walk/bend/sit at times.  Miserable.

Been to doctor several times and had blood tests, and MRI a CT scan and 2 X-rays.  No issues found. 

Guess it is another wave.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much for the response.  I hope you feel better soon too.  This is so horrible its playing on my mind.