Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Horrible wave won't go away :,(

[S_...]

Guys I honestly don't know what to do this stupid wave is not leaving I have really bad anxiety and constant sense of impending doom I can't relax I really can't do this anymore :,( I'm 8 months out after being on it for 6 weeks only. I feel like this wave is worse than the begging and what if this one doesn't leave :( I only have mental symptoms my physical symptoms are long gone I did not have any wave for 2 months straight but now all of sudden I don't feel like my self again. Will this go away ? :(

@[S_...], really sorry for you living through the wave right now. I'm sure it will go. These things happen during withdrawal. Guess we can hardly do anything about them but wait out. Perhaps some recent stress or a change could have caused your nervous system to hyper react temporally once again. Keep going!)

[S_...]

@[...] i made a stupid mistake and masturbated and that trigerred everything ! I was literally perfect for the past 2 months and my energy was at the top I don't know why I did that ughhh and then I panicked and I took multivitamins for 3 days coz I thought maybe I lost alot of nutrients then I realised u shouldn't take supplements during withdrawal . Did the multivitamin ruin my chance of recovery ? :( 

[PE...]
11 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

@[...] i made a stupid mistake and masturbated and that trigerred everything ! I was literally perfect for the past 2 months and my energy was at the top I don't know why I did that ughhh and then I panicked and I took multivitamins for 3 days coz I thought maybe I lost alot of nutrients then I realised u shouldn't take supplements during withdrawal . Did the multivitamin ruin my chance of recovery ? :(

I have taking vitamins the whole process with no bad reaction. Food contains lots of different vitamins and minerals so it's impossible not to get them into your body. And you can't function and stay alive without them. 

I think you worrying about this is more triggering than the actual "thing" you did.

• Like 1

[PE...]

The body can't tell if it's a B12 pill or a big fat burger you take in both cases you get B12, or any other vitamin, in your system. 

Just try to find something that takes you out of this mind-loop..

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

@[S_...], of course not, i mean the multivitamins didn't ruine anything. Sometimes they really help during withdrawal if we happen to experience their lack. It's just we never know how our "coming back" nervous system is going to react to new things while still recovering. Whatever the cause was, it seems "just" a usual wave and should go in a while. Just don't get too panicky over it. Most of us have our waves. Me too. 

• Like 1

[Bi...]

Hi

I'm sorry you're struggling.

I only used for 4 weeks and I'm still here 18 months later but I cold turkeyed.

It'll go away but it may come and go before permanently leaving. I have jelly legs back after three months of leaving and now I have benzo belly and cannot eat properly due to it causing symptoms to ramp up.

Many symptoms are gone ie depression .A few very unpleasant ones remain still affecting my life negatively.

I hope you feel better very soon.

Angie

Edited by [Bi...]
  • Like 1

[kd...]

This will happen from time to time. Don't panic, you're being tested. I'm in one of these now but its full blown mind/body nervous system hyperactivity, like I'm about to have a seizure but I don't I just stay electrocuted all fuckign day, 2nd day back at work today as well after 6 months off work to withdraw off 30mg Valium daily, and I abused the shit out of it 4 weeks before I 'woke up', well up to 60mg/70mg a day.

You are absolutely encouraged to take supplements, even more so going through this than never. I'm convinved my supplement cocktail has eased my symptoms by 10-20%, but I can't prove that at all. I did mega mega in-depth analysis of research around the neurochemistry of diazepam (I have a medical science degree) and withdrawel and got an understand of which suplements are most important, then what is next. Took me a while to actually understand a lot of it because my brain was utter mush.

What I would say is key search terms such as bioavailability, methylated!, quality, reputation/reviews (volume!), medium - high cost are huge when it comes to meandering the huge array of supplement products, don't buy cheap, ever.

Triple magnesium, CBD Oil, B vitamin complex, Lions Mane etc.

• Like 1

[Pa...]

Hello @[kd...], welcome to BenzoBuddies,

Thanks for sharing your experience, we're glad you've found something that works for you.

@[Pa...]

• Like 1

[Ma...]

@[kd...] Please don’t be prescriptive here, irregardless of your background.

Most of us have ‘sticky’ brains and are desperate for help. What works for 1 doesn’t work for all.

@[S_...] Your physical symptoms left-that means your body knows how to heal and healing is happening every minute. As Baylissa says, If you’re breathing, you’re healing.

This wave will pass too. By now I’m sure you have a tool box to manage your anxiety. Use it. Box breathe, go for a walk, distract, distract, distract.

• Like 2