Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I backed myself in a corner!

[Jo...]

I am going to be honest, I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t think staying on Amitriptyline isn’t safe for my Nervous system. I am currently feeling unbearable nerve pain to where I had to stay home from work today for the first time. I am practically bedridden. I scared to taper off of Amtrip right now because I don’t no if it will make the nerve pain worse. It feels like there is no way out of this! This the worse I have felt so far. 😭

I wish I had known about mirtazapine before I was given Amitriptyline. I have been reading people’s post and it seems like people are able to heal better on Mirtazapine rather than Amitriptyline. I don’t know if I having a terrible reaction to Amtrip or this is just a nasty wave I’m in. I am so confused?!😭