Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Frequent clear urination, dehydration, etc

[dp...]

Was wondering if anyone else dealt with this? It seems that when I deal with increased overall symptoms, I pee far more, more clear, and I absorb the water I do drink far less and get very thirsty to the point that many times over the past few yrs I've had to get an IV at the ER, because my body doesn't absorb water or fluids well. I never had these issues until about a year off all drugs, in 2020,.. when all of the other symptoms from w/d got worse. I've done some research and I know these drugs can alter the ADH/vasopressin hormone in the brain (along with all the other hormones/chemicals). Tests have shown that that hormone is low for me,.. as do urine tests,.. they show my urine is very dilute (it's basically water).

Does anyone else have this and did it get better?

Thank you!

Edited by [dp...]

[De...]

Hi there! I had that for 3 And 4 month after the jump. Didnt do any tests because it stoped. Like you basicly pee just water. A lot of water. Very frequently. I could go for a wAlks only in the forest because that is where i could pee if i had to 🫣 Its very annoying. And i guess its scary if it last for so long. I was reading a story of one woman fully healead that had this problem for long time. But it did pass And she was ok at the end. 

• Like 1

[be...]

I'm the opposite. Mine is all white. It is kind of like it has milk in it. IDK what is going on

• Sad 1

[Ma...]

Have you tried Coconut Water? My Functional Nutritionist said it’s better at hydrating, absorbs easier and has a ton of nutrients.

• Like 1

[dp...]
9 hours ago, [[D...] said:

Hi there! I had that for 3 And 4 month after the jump. Didnt do any tests because it stoped. Like you basicly pee just water. A lot of water. Very frequently. I could go for a wAlks only in the forest because that is where i could pee if i had to 🫣 Its very annoying. And i guess its scary if it last for so long. I was reading a story of one woman fully healead that had this problem for long time. But it did pass And she was ok at the end. 

Thank you for sharing that. I've talked to a few that know what this is like and it does help,.. because given that it's gone on for so long it feels very scary and you start wondering if it's something beyond what the drugs did. Altho deep down I know it isn't. Amazing how they mess with the hormones and cause such severe symptoms like this. I have had small stretches and glimmers of hope and relief the past few months where it feels like it's getting better, only for it to get way worse again. I truly will appreciate every moment when this normalizes. We so take peace in our bodies for granted when we feel good. I sure did.

[dp...]
9 hours ago, [[b...] said:

I'm the opposite. Mine is all white. It is kind of like it has milk in it. IDK what is going on

Sorry to hear about that. Eating watermelon, celery, and stuff like that is known to help with hydration and allowing your body to rid excess fluids and make you pee normally. Something that would help you a lot more than me atm... as I don't want to pee anymore than I already do.

[dp...]
4 hours ago, [[M...] said:

Have you tried Coconut Water? My Functional Nutritionist said it’s better at hydrating, absorbs easier and has a ton of nutrients.

Yes I love that stuff. It does work better than plain water for me, but when things are real bad stuff like Normalyte and Liquid IV,.. those dysautonomia rehydration powders are the only things that keep me from the ER.

[De...]
19 hours ago, [[d...] said:

I truly will appreciate every moment when this normalizes. We so take peace in our bodies for granted when we feel good. I sure did.

I tottaly understand this! 
I am sure all will pass!! 

Coconut water helps.

And fatty beef/ hamburger. Maybe it's just me, but eating helps rehydrate me more than drinking a ton.