Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Bad And sad day

[De...]

I guess i am in some kind of wave today. 
i should be very happy that i am so much better. I don’t have to much simptoms. Just strange feeling in one hand. And its really not that bad in last couple of days. But today I am very sad. I am sad that I have to go trough all this. I feel like i really need Big hug And to cry at loud for a long time. Its sometimes so hard when i think about all this. About all things i have to be aware in future. Will i ever be fully relaxed again? Or every time i have to take some med I have to think about posible consequences? 
Its not just that. Its just to much of all this for me to hendle it by myself. Since I am much better And functional people around me don’t want to talk about this anymore. If i say i feel some simptom they say like oh come on forget about it. How can i forget all this that happen to me And that is still happening? I am writting this And crying in same time. 
How come when something bad happen to someone we have so much compasion And we want to support them but when it come to this wd no one really understand this agony.  

i guess i shoud really he happy that i can cry now because while i was on clonosepan for 2 And half years it was imposible.  At least something 🙄

• Like 1

[Ct...]

My heart goes out to you going through this. I am tapering Clonazepam right now, and even at this stage I am afraid of taking other medications and talking to others about what I am going through. Others cannot understand. I’m giving you a virtual hug right now. I admire you for getting off of this drug. It isn’t easy. Ctlady

• Like 3

[De...]

Thank you so much!! I really need kind words And support today!! I feel so weak today, like a little baby, that is why i think this must be a wave. Because i really try to be strong And brave! Things are much better now but sometimes out of nowhere I feel so down And Kinđa hope less. At least we have this place here where we can talk And support each other. It really mean a lot during days like this!!  For me this waves are worst thing! You feel so great And then boom 🤬 at least I know.  I really know!! Because i noticed that by myself!!! That after every wave some simptom dissapear!! Body is really working hard!! 

Have to think posiitive! Things will be better!!  
I really would like to have time machine to go back in time And stop me from taking meds. 

• Like 3

[De...]

Last time i felt this way sad was exactly one month ago. Interesting thing is that night before that day i didnt sleep at all because i was traveling to another country. And last night i didnt sleep almost at all because we have big heat wave so it was imposible hot. And i get up really early to finish some things. So Maybe if i don’t sleep good I act like a baby end up crying all day 👀

[in...]
26 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Last time i felt this way sad was exactly one month ago. Interesting thing is that night before that day i didnt sleep at all because i was traveling to another country. And last night i didnt sleep almost at all because we have big heat wave so it was imposible hot. And i get up really early to finish some things. So Maybe if i don’t sleep good I act like a baby end up crying all day 👀

Hey there! Yup! Sleep is SO important. I believe that's when we really heal.

I wish I could do something to make you feel better!

Send me a message if you feel like talking.

We're in the same boat here! I'll help you row! Come on! Let's go 💯💪

• Like 2

[De...]
3 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

We're in the same boat here! I'll help you row! Come on! Let's go 💯💪

I wish we are in same boat at some lake or sea during nice summer lazy afternoon, enjoy ing our time with lots of smiles🌸 instead of this “boat” here🫣

[in...]
1 minute ago, [[D...] said:

I wish we are in same boat at some lake or sea during nice summer lazy afternoon, enjoy ing our time with lots of smiles🌸 instead of this “boat” here🫣

I hear ya! At the same time: Being in this type of boat together is better than being alone in a sinking one! 💯😊

• Like 1

[De...]
Just now, [[i...] said:

I hear ya! At the same time: Being in this type of boat together is better than being alone in a sinking one! 💯😊

So true!! And if we end up like in titanic I wont be so selfiesh as Kate that didnt let Lepnardo to get up next to her And save him from freezing watter😂

[in...]
Just now, [[D...] said:

So true!! And if we end up like in titanic I wont be so selfiesh as Kate that didnt let Lepnardo to get up next to her And save him from freezing watter😂

Hey! This is NOT the Titanic! It's like this:

"Thank you for traveling with MS piece of sh*t!

We hope you hated your stay! We will be leaving you now so that you can get aboard MS Feelgood". 

See MS Feelgood is floating in warm waters! We can go swimming if we like!

MS Feelgood is our future. Without benzos. Without WD and all that! We're heading towards something great here!

We're in this together! 💯👍 Let's go!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[De...]

OMG i am laughing And crying in same time ❤️❤️❤️

• Haha 1

[De...]
8 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

Hey! This is NOT the Titanic! It's like this:

"Thank you for traveling with MS piece of sh*t!

We hope you hated your stay! We will be leaving you now so that you can get aboard MS Feelgood". 

See MS Feelgood is floating in warm waters! We can go swimming if we like!

MS Feelgood is our future. Without benzos. Without WD and all that! We're heading towards something great here!

We're in this together! 💯👍 Let's go!

I think i will put this on my homescrean phone like forever fav post on this site 🥰

• Like 1

[in...]
2 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

I think i will put this on my homescrean phone like forever fav post on this site 🥰

My imagination runs wild sometimes lol! Well you get my drift! We are going from a cold, sinking piece of sh*t (with a lousy orchestra) to this floating paradise (MS Feelgood). See the waters are still cold and awful, but it's getting warmer with every meter traveling with this new Caribbean cruise. It's just gonna take a while to get warm. We'll get there though! This is where patience comes into play 🙂

• Like 1

[De...]
Posted (edited)

I like your imagination so much!! Well you know we even don’t have to swim to enjoy the ride with MS Feelgood😀 there is so much other things to do!  ( to distract from cold watter😂😂)

Edited by [De...]

[in...]

I like your imagination so much!! Well you know we even don’t have to swim to enjoy the ride with MS Feelgood😀 there is so much other things to do!  ( to distract from cold watter😂😂)

Good point! We can get to swimming in a week or two when the ship gets to stopping. In the meantime: Let's go Taxfree shop and sun loungers!! 😀😀😀

I hope you brought your sunblock!

[De...]

That is only thing i have always with me, have to be careful We don’t need  sunburns we have to sleep good 😂😂😂

We can to shopping when sun is high then good lunch And some rest! 
you know the good thing is comming in evening- amazing sunsets ☀️

Life can be really beautiful 🍀

[in...]
1 minute ago, [[D...] said:

That is only thing i have always with me, have to be careful We don’t need  sunburns we have to sleep good 😂😂😂

We can to shopping when sun is high then good lunch And some rest! 
you know the good thing is comming in evening- amazing sunsets ☀️

Life can be really beautiful 🍀

See!! Positive thoughts! My thing about the "MS Feelgood"-post is you can get SO far with positive thinking! You need to visualize better days! Because trust me: They are coming! For both of us! Now that's the truth 💯💪

• Like 1

[De...]

Yes sometimes we get tired from the waves 😂  and we nead little ‘help like wind in our back to reach worm watter s And sunny shores 🍀 

thank. You so much for this!!! You really Made my day🍀

[in...]
Just now, [[D...] said:

Yes sometimes we get tired from the waves 😂  and we nead little ‘help like wind in our back to reach worm watter s And sunny shores 🍀 

thank. You so much for this!!! You really Made my day🍀

I'm just so glad I can do anything to bring a smile to someones face! 

That gives me joy in a major way! You're so supportive as well, and you always write those magic words that get me back in focus! There's hope!! 😀😀😀

• Like 1

[De...]

Thank you so much! We have to stick to each other And do our best in this jurney🍀

• Like 1

[in...]

Thank you so much! We have to stick to each other And do our best in this jurney🍀

"Normal" people don't seem to understand what we're going through. This BB-site is actually the best I've ever seen in my life! There's always someone to talk to. Everyone here have unique stories. You always get fresh/new feedback. I love it 👍🙂

[De...]

Yes. I often wonder would i be capable to understand this hell if i didnt experience it! Everyone talks about wd from opium, heroin but truth is that this wd as alcohol is really not comparable to others. I remember finding one site where ex heroin addict talked how it was easier for them to stop using heroin than clonasepan🫤 crazy. 

• Like 2

[in...]
14 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Yes. I often wonder would i be capable to understand this hell if i didnt experience it! Everyone talks about wd from opium, heroin but truth is that this wd as alcohol is really not comparable to others. I remember finding one site where ex heroin addict talked how it was easier for them to stop using heroin than clonasepan🫤 crazy. 

It's kind of insane when you think about it. I'm glad I quit. I'm never going back. That's for sure!

[Ca...]
8 hours ago, [[D...] said:

So funny you should mention that movie...proves you are not alone!!!! For some reason while I was taking a "rest" today I was obsessing over that movie and all of the people who perished and trying to remember if she didn't let him get into the boat...I can't believe that that would have happened.

Hang in there..tomorrow has to be a little better.

• Like 1