Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Cannabis

[Kr...]

What do you think about cannabis during whitdrawal? They gave me for the nerve pain and headaches… 

• Like 1

[En...]
3 hours ago, [[K...] said:

What do you think about cannabis during whitdrawal? They gave me for the nerve pain and headaches… 

I would be careful with cannabis. I had a bad experience trying that. However everyone is different. 

[PE...]

Ir works for me. Not pure cannabis but THC  from an indica strain. I haven't used it for some day's but it helps me sleep when I can't. 

[Kr...]

They gave me for the headaches… it’s like cannabis oil, in pills. 

im just afraid i get addicted and that will not help my GABA recover. Do you know if it affects the GABA? 

25 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Ir works for me. Not pure cannabis but THC  from an indica strain. I haven't used it for some day's but it helps me sleep when I can't. 

32 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

I would be careful with cannabis. I had a bad experience trying that. However everyone is different. 

[PE...]
18 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

They gave me for the headaches… it’s like cannabis oil, in pills. 

im just afraid i get addicted and that will not help my GABA recover. Do you know if it affects the GABA? 

It doesn't!

It affects the THC receptors. Yes we have those to :)

I smoked alot as a kid and just quit everytime with zero problems. 

now i use it for a few days in a row when i just can't fall asleep. It works perfect for that. Good if not better than benzos.

[PE...]

Check out the indica strain if you have problem sleeping. I bet they make pills containing it.

[or...]

@[Kr...] my doc helped me get a Medical Marijuana Card back in the days when only medical patients could buy mj in my state. We discussed mj -- specifically indica mj -- for pain with my broken tailbone --and he filled out the paperwork for me. Nothing helped . . . not even opiates. But mj really helped. It also helped me to sleep and improved my appetite. Nowadays you can buy indica gummies, flower buds, or tincture in just about any dispensary where mj is legal. You won't get addicted . . . but check out what you're getting and be sure you understand it . . . sativa vs indica. You do NOT want a sativa.   In my case I was taking Indica (yeah, I smoked it . . . nowadays I eat gummies) for a specific thing -- pain. I can see how an indica might help nerve pain. Just be cautious -- low and slow. Hope things turn out. :thumbsup:

Katz

• Love 1

[PE...]
8 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

@[Kr...] my doc helped me get a Medical Marijuana Card back in the days when only medical patients could buy mj in my state. We discussed mj -- specifically indica mj -- for pain with my broken tailbone --and he filled out the paperwork for me. Nothing helped . . . not even opiates. But mj really helped. It also helped me to sleep and improved my appetite. Nowadays you can buy indica gummies, flower buds, or tincture in just about any dispensary where mj is legal. You won't get addicted . . . but check out what you're getting and be sure you understand it . . . sativa vs indica. You do NOT want a sativa.   In my case I was taking Indica (yeah, I smoked it . . . nowadays I eat gummies) for a specific thing -- pain. I can see how an indica might help nerve pain. Just be cautious -- low and slow. Hope things turn out. :thumbsup:

Katz

Yes indica is what's really good. I don't get "stoned" from it. Just tired and relaxed body.

• Like 1

[Br...]

I found high CBD/low THC strains were helpful.  Personally I think it's more helpful to look at that ratio than to rely on whether it's indica or sativa.  

I didn't find tinctures effective at all. 

[PE...]
25 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

I found high CBD/low THC strains were helpful.  Personally I think it's more helpful to look at that ratio than to rely on whether it's indica or sativa.  

I didn't find tinctures effective at all. 

Hi!

What do you mean by ratio?

I only tried the one i used until last week and that was 100% indica THCH (like THC but more potent)

Thc and weed is highly forbidden were I live. It's basically like heroine. But benzos is fine :))

[Br...]
1 hour ago, [[P...] said:

What do you mean by ratio?

In the US, in states where cannabis is legal, if you buy from a dispensary the products are generally labeled with the percentages of CBD and THC (among other components).  From what I've seen, labeling on edibles may also state the ratio of CBD to THC - for example 5:1 CBD to THC tells you there's 5 parts CBD to 1 part THC.  

These are just my casual observations; I'm by no means an expert!

[PE...]
4 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

In the US, in states where cannabis is legal, if you buy from a dispensary the products are generally labeled with the percentages of CBD and THC (among other components).  From what I've seen, labeling on edibles may also state the ratio of CBD to THC - for example 5:1 CBD to THC tells you there's 5 parts CBD to 1 part THC.  

These are just my casual observations; I'm by no means an expert!

Oh ok!

We have decades before we can get medical mj here..

But pills that kills are just fine.. 

[Br...]
1 hour ago, [[P...] said:

Thc and weed is highly forbidden were I live. It's basically like heroine. But benzos is fine :))

It still amazes me that cannabis is legal in so many states now.  The system's broken in so many ways and then every so often reason breaks through. 

[PE...]
1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

It still amazes me that cannabis is legal in so many states now.  The system's broken in so many ways and then every so often reason breaks through. 

Sorry I didn't get that. Why does it amaze you? I'm all for making it legal.. in every way period. I'm not a stoner but it has so many good qualities and uses that it just should be available for everyone that needs it. 

I read the reasons why it went banned in the first place. Basically there were none. They just needed something else to hunt after alcohol got legal again. There are some insane anti propaganda clips made from that time were stoned people jump out of windows and other delirious stuff.

[Kr...]
18 hours ago, [[P...] said:

It doesn't!

It affects the THC receptors. Yes we have those to :)

I smoked alot as a kid and just quit everytime with zero problems. 

now i use it for a few days in a row when i just can't fall asleep. It works perfect for that. Good if not better than benzos.

Yeah I quit when I was younger also and no problems at all…

• Like 1

[Br...]
11 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Sorry I didn't get that. Why does it amaze you? I'm all for making it legal.. in every way period. I'm not a stoner but it has so many good qualities and uses that it just should be available for everyone that needs it. 

I read the reasons why it went banned in the first place. Basically there were none. They just needed something else to hunt after alcohol got legal again. There are some insane anti propaganda clips made from that time were stoned people jump out of windows and other delirious stuff.

Sorry I wasn't clear - I agree with you!! I think it's progress that cannabis is legalized in so many states. Our political system is deadlocked by polarization in so many areas.  So when progressive legislation moves forward it seems like a miracle.  That's what I mean when I say I'm amazed.   

• Like 1

[kn...]

If you’re speaking about the state of things in the US, I’m in total agreement.  Nationalized religious groups are scared to death of any contemporary liberal movement. It’s, of course, being politicized and the progress toward feminine rights, censorship, et al are badly in danger of being compromised. Sad!

• Like 1