Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I might be dealing with something else? 😞

[Jo...]

Yes, I have goin over to the Alternative Treatments group.

What is happening is I am harming myself by taking supplements to keep my parents happy. When it is very selfish on there part for not being patient with me so I can heal properly. 

I keep taking Amitriptyline that I am very afraid to get off of because of people on reddit that were originally on Benzo got off of it and it made their symptoms a thousand times worse. Plus I am afraid that my pelvic pain that I was originally prescribed k for might come back. 

There is no way out of this!!!!😭😭😭

I haven’t found a person on this website that has taken k three times a day like I have!!!

• Sad 1

[Le...]
1 minute ago, [[J...] said:

I haven’t found a person on this website that has taken k three times a day like I have!!!

There are tonnes and I bet almost every one felt how you do now at some point.  

It may help considering that the people in your life are likely trying to help but cant fully understand. You also cant fully understand how they are perceiving things. 

It is a difficult situation. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
[Jo...]

Up date 

Is anybody able to smile while going through withdrawal?🤨 So, me and my family came to Mississippi to see our cousins and we went to restaurant. After we were about to leave the restaurant we decided to take a family picture. When I looked back at the picture I noticed that I was smiling weird. 

Today, I am starting to notice that I am unable to smile on the left side of my face. And the left side of my face feels like there it is numb. I hope I didn’t have a stroke and didn’t know it.😓

[Cr...]

@[Jo...], were you genuinely happy in that photo when you smiled? If not that can explain the strange looking smile. I can imagine with the way you have been feeling that putting on a happy face may not be easy.

If you are concerned about the numbness it may help ease your fears by seeing your doctor and getting some tests done.

On 12/07/2024 at 19:19, [[J...] said:

Yes, I have goin over to the Alternative Treatments group.

What is happening is I am harming myself by taking supplements to keep my parents happy. When it is very selfish on there part for not being patient with me so I can heal properly. 

There is no way out of this!!!!😭😭😭

Can you just not take the supplements and tell them you are taking them? You don't have to take anything you're not certain of, and if it keeps them happy just tell them you do take them. 

[Le...]
22 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Up date 

Is anybody able to smile while going through withdrawal?🤨 So, me and my family came to Mississippi to see our cousins and we went to restaurant. After we were about to leave the restaurant we decided to take a family picture. When I looked back at the picture I noticed that I was smiling weird. 

Today, I am starting to notice that I am unable to smile on the left side of my face. And the left side of my face feels like there it is numb. I hope I didn’t have a stroke and didn’t know it.😓

its likely irritated nerves. how much are you clenching jaw?  how messed up is that neck?

[Jo...]

My neck is very stiff on certain days. I hear a lot of cracking when I move my neck around. When I try to look to left or right my neck will snatch back into place. I am still experiencing a lot of spasms and jerks. But, hopefully by next year it will calm down. 

[Le...]

do a little googling about cranial nerves and stretches. may help you out. 

• 3 weeks later...

Update: These past couple of days have been absolutely hellish. My upper back and legs are heavy. My face feels tight and numb.  I can’t distract my self from the sensations when my  parents are yelling at me. 

I got off of some of the supplements the holistic doctor gave me. The only supplements I am taking now are the vitamin D, turmeric, and phosphate. I couldn’t taper any of the supplements so I had to bit the bullet and get off of them. 

My symptoms feel like they are getting worse. I hope this is the normal out come for people that are with drawing from K. 

On 17/08/2024 at 01:34, [[J...] said:

Update: These past couple of days have been absolutely hellish. My upper back and legs are heavy. My face feels tight and numb.  I can’t distract my self from the sensations when my  parents are yelling at me. 

I got off of some of the supplements the holistic doctor gave me. The only supplements I am taking now are the vitamin D, turmeric, and phosphate. I couldn’t taper any of the supplements so I had to bit the bullet and get off of them. 

My symptoms feel like they are getting worse. I hope this is the normal out come for people that are with drawing from K. 

Vitamin D is neuro stimulating it causes my muscles to go crazy