Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

1 month without Clonazepam!! :)

[in...]
Just now, [[L...] said:

very popular brand. no raised heel to damage your ankle and wide toe box for us big foots. 

Call me crazy but I have a problem with mixing brands. At the end of the day I'll be going outside looking like a damn nascar driver 😂 I need to stick to my three stripes haha!

[Le...]

I have a hard time finding a sneaker that doesnt remind me of a scifi rocketship drawn by a dude on lsd. I like my athleticism to be on the down low. Enough people trying to get me to help them move or reroof their house on the weekend as it is. I have perfect the bad back act. “Sorry dude” I say as I sort of hobble around and hold my lower back. “At my age I cant be doing that stuff anymore”. my beard going a bit white fairly young is really helping the act. 

• Haha 1

[in...]

Time after time the thought of hope pops up... I'm really starting to believe I will heal! I didn't think this would happen to me!! I'm looking up at the sky whispering "Thank you".

I'm so far from 100% but at least I'm heading that way!! Are you with me?? Let's go y'all 💯🔥🫶

• Like 2

[De...]
34 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

Time after time the thought of hope pops up... I'm really starting to believe I will heal! I didn't think this would happen to me!! I'm looking up at the sky whispering "Thank you".

I'm so far from 100% but at least I'm heading that way!! Are you with me?? Let's go y'all 💯🔥🫶

I love this post so much!!! ❤️

going together to 100💪

• Like 1

[in...]

I just came back inside (after forcing myself to go out) after an intense 30 min powerwalk! It felt good actually. At first I felt like everyone stared at me but it felt better after like 5-10 minutes I guess!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[PE...]
1 hour ago, [[i...] said:

I just came back inside (after forcing myself to go out) after an intense 30 min powerwalk! It felt good actually. At first I felt like everyone stared at me but it felt better after like 5-10 minutes I guess!

You doing good my brother!!

• Like 2

[in...]

So as it turns out my WD symptoms have been lowered by 50% today. So I've had a window opening and closing all day long I guess haha! I wish you all a peaceful evening 💯🤙🙏

• Like 3

[in...]
Posted (edited)

I've had a great day today! Hardly any anxiety, no cortisol rushes and no stress! I hope you all are feeling the healing! Peace and love 💯🫶🙌

Edited by [in...]
  • Like 2

[De...]
6 hours ago, [[i...] said:

I've had a great day today! Hardly any anxiety, no cortisol rushes and no stress! I hope you all are feeling the healing! Peace and love 💯🫶🙌

Another beautiful day in paradise 🍀

• Like 1

[in...]

Day 35 is coming to an end.

So my day's been ok until now. I started getting cortisol rushes about an hour ago and with it came bruxism. 

I've felt ok for a couple of days now though so it's alright. Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

I wish you all a great Friday night! Peace ✌️ 

• Like 2

[in...]

Day 36. I just woke up (because of the heat) with this extreme cortisol rush after 4 hours of sleep. Worst one I've had this far without a doubt. I don't feel good at all. All I'm feeling right now is this extremely panicky feeling. Any tips?

[Al...]

Sorry to hear that. Is getting some light exercise an option? Maybe moving your body will help you calm down? You could also try some Wim Hof breathing exercises on YouTube.

• Like 1

[in...]
20 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

Sorry to hear that. Is getting some light exercise an option? Maybe moving your body will help you calm down? You could also try some Wim Hof breathing exercises on YouTube.

I don't feel like going outside at all. People will think I'm insane (even though nobody cares). I'll try coffee and to eat something.

• Like 1

[in...]

It seems I just can't relax at all today! No anxiety, but a little bit of cortisol! I've felt wired all day long! 36 days out...

Thoughts?

[jo...]

I've always related anxiety to cortisol. When you say weird what do you mean exactly. Like hungover and run down?

• Like 1

[in...]

I just realized why I'm feeling awful today. I slept for 4h last night. I'm used to sleeping for at least 6-7 hours...

[in...]
10 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

I've always related anxiety to cortisol. When you say weird what do you mean exactly. Like hungover and run down?

Exactly. I feel like I would've been drinking 1L of vodka yesterday. I quit drinking almost four years ago. I just feel lost and out of energy!

• Like 1

[jo...]
1 minute ago, [[i...] said:

Exactly. I feel like I would've been drinking 1L of vodka yesterday. I quit drinking almost four years ago. I just feel lost and out of energy!

Yeah I get days like that. There better than anxiety days though. It could be worse.

• Like 1

[in...]
Just now, [[j...] said:

Yeah I get days like that. There better than anxiety days though. It could be worse.

That's true I guess. I just had two days where I felt really, really good. So coming back to this sh*tty feeling is not the best thing in the world.

• Like 1

[jo...]
Just now, [[i...] said:

That's true I guess. I just had two days where I felt really, really good. So coming back to this sh*tty feeling is not the best thing in the world.

Hold on to the fact that you had two great days and there will be plenty more. Trust me I know thats hard when you feel this way but we have to try.

• Love 1

[in...]
Posted (edited)

Day 37. I woke up today feeling better. Rested and without this extreme feeling of panic.

I've noticed that I keep coming back to the thought of: "I am going to heal! I don't care about the pain and this mind racing. It's just a phase!"

I didn't quit just to give up. I hope you will get this feeling of hope too, because it helps a lot. I wish you all an awesome day 💯❤️

Edited by [in...]
  • Like 1

[in...]

Half of this day has passed, and I still haven't had any anxiety or cortisol!

I know I'm not healed. I'm just thankful for catching a break from all these symptoms every now and then! I hope you all are doing well 💯🙏❤️

• Like 2

[in...]
Posted (edited)

Day 38. So I woke up with the worst cortisol rush this far! I was not far from throwing up from the stress. Now I'm back in bed with a racing heart after a quick shower. I hate benzos....

Edited by [in...]
  • Sad 2

[Al...]

I know it's not easy but try to hold on to the thought that it's a wave and will pass.

• Like 1