Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

1 month without Clonazepam!! :)

[Le...]
57 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

Day 26 is over and I'm making progress...

So I spoke to my doctor today. We talked about benzos, stress, anxiety and blood pressure. Well, a lot of things.

What ended up happening was I'm going to start taking BP-meds. The doctor said my blood pressure was not too high while on benzos, but since I quit them 26 days ago she said I might as well start today. So I'll get back to you guys in two weeks with the results. I hope you all are having a great night.

Peace and love ✌️🤙💯❤️ / I

tricking you into beta blockers i assume. i would be cautious messing with the adrenal system. 

[in...]

I'm back from swimming! I had what felt like zero cortisol during training. I can't remember when I felt kind of calm the last time I went outside without benzos. Must've been years ago 😃😃😃

• Like 3

@[in...], hi:classic_smile:. So swimming seems to do lots of good to you, really great!) May you have perfectly calm and enjoyable moments coming more and longer))

I went swimming the other day too, first time for ages! Wonderful feeling. Can understand you here to the full:)

• Like 1

[PE...]
16 hours ago, [[L...] said:

tricking you into beta blockers i assume. i would be cautious messing with the adrenal system. 

He had high blood pressure. 

• Like 1

[in...]

Day 28 without meds. It feels so good waking up, being able to stay in bed for an hour before getting up to make coffee. I'm so happy those cortisol rushes stopped in the morning. The only tricky part still is going outside. Every time I go the cortisol starts again. All I can do is keep going right? Or am I missing something here?

I wish you all a great day! Peace ✌️ 💯❤️

• Like 2

[De...]

Soon you are entering second month off :) tomorow i am entering my six :) 

you are doing so good! Don’t give up! There is only one way out of here 🍀

• Like 2

[in...]
19 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Soon you are entering second month off :) tomorow i am entering my six :) 

you are doing so good! Don’t give up! There is only one way out of here 🍀

Congratulations! Well done! Don't let the BS get to you. Stay focused and stay in the gym! You're going to be ok 💯

• Like 1

[De...]
3 hours ago, [[i...] said:

Congratulations! Well done! Don't let the BS get to you. Stay focused and stay in the gym! You're going to be ok 💯

I hope so. Actually i am thinking of going to the gum tonight. I have so much energy from this healty life 😂

• Like 1

[in...]

Day 29. I'm actually starting to believe that I will heal in a couple of months. As long as I keep eating/sleeping/exercising the way I am right now I just can't go wrong. I wish you all a wonderful day 🙏😃

• Like 2

[Al...]

That's great news! What changes have you made to your diet?

[in...]
3 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

That's great news! What changes have you made to your diet?

I made no changes.

[Al...]

Sorry, you mentioned eating in the previous post, so I thought you might have made some changes. Did you already have a healthy diet before WD?

[in...]
Just now, [[A...] said:

Sorry, you mentioned eating in the previous post, so I thought you might have made some changes. Did you already have a healthy diet before WD?

Semihealthy. Oatmeal+eggs in the morning/evening. In between I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can. I have been eating more fastfood during WD though. I'll bounce back in the future. I should cut back on sugar. I'm taking things one day at a time. I'll make bigger changes once I start feeling somewhat better.

• Like 2

[Al...]

Some people have trouble with certain foods in WD so being able to eat what you like and not worry about it is a good sign.

[in...]
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

Some people have trouble with certain foods in WD so being able to eat what you like and not worry about it is a good sign.

Oh. I can't eat whatever I feel like. I still have to force myself to eat. Every meal is a challenge to say at least. The more liquid it is the better. I'm just determined to start feeling better ASAP I guess.

Edited by [in...]

[Al...]

Oh, I see what you mean. Oatmeal is good for sure. Liquid and very filling!

• Like 1

[in...]

Boom!! 💥 One month without benzos!! Let's go baby!! I could not have made it without your support guys!

From the bottom of my heart: Thank you all! You're the best 💯🙏✌️❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 2

[in...]

Day 29 is over and I'm about to go to bed. It's exhausting, this WD thing.

I might fall asleep in a couple of hours. If I'm lucky.

It's amazing how many stages you go through during all this. All these analyzes, thoughts, waves and windows. Tomorrow is like a lottery. You never know what's going to happen. Oh well.

I wish you all a great night! Send me a message if you feel like talking! Peace and love ✌️❤️💯

• Like 1

[De...]
11 hours ago, [[i...] said:

Tomorrow is like a lottery. You never know what's going to happen. Oh well.

✌️❤️💯

I had big fear of tomorow in begining. I hated waking up with simptoms after nice evening. I couldnt plan anything for day ahead because i never knew how will i feel. After some time when simptoms loose intensity that fear dissapear And you can live life like you used to it And plan all activities without worry. 

• Like 1

[in...]
14 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

I had big fear of tomorow in begining. I hated waking up with simptoms after nice evening. I couldnt plan anything for day ahead because i never knew how will i feel. After some time when simptoms loose intensity that fear dissapear And you can live life like you used to it And plan all activities without worry. 

How long did it take before you started feeling a change?

[De...]
1 hour ago, [[i...] said:

How long did it take before you started feeling a change?

4 month was big change for me. 

• Like 1

[PE...]
13 hours ago, [[i...] said:

Day 29 is over and I'm about to go to bed. It's exhausting, this WD thing.

I might fall asleep in a couple of hours. If I'm lucky.

It's amazing how many stages you go through during all this. All these analyzes, thoughts, waves and windows. Tomorrow is like a lottery. You never know what's going to happen. Oh well.

I wish you all a great night! Send me a message if you feel like talking! Peace and love ✌️❤️💯

"My mom used to say life is a box of chocolates "

Forest gump 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[in...]

As you all know I'm 1 month out. 

My muscles are so tense, as are my jaws! Is this normal after this time?

Please tell me something good!