Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Our brain cells are seriously being damaged.

[be...]

[Sc...]
12 hours ago, [[d...] said:

Scooby please share your drug history. And also youve been off for 11 years and no relief of symptoms? 

I was on SSRI's benzos, since 1991. My only aggravating symptom is the muscle tension on my head. It got worse over the years. How long have you took these drugs how long you been off?.

[Le...]

basically 2.5 on 2.5 off CT both at same time. after sorting out the tension I am able to be almost symptomless any time i manage an extended time not dwelling on the experience. 

I do live in a healthier manner mostly but I get half drunk every saturday too. 

its controlling the state of mind for me mostly. i do have some memory issues and am very jumpy from noise. 

all else dry eyes and rashes  and tension only come back when i dwell too much. 

• 1 month later...
[Mi...]

I have been on Clonazapham for over 20 years. Im on 2mg now. I feel like my brain is gone. Im never happy anymore. I pretend to be for people but its killing me.