Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Benzo flipping my mood completely

[Ja...]

I’ve found recently while I’ve been holding the last 3 week

im waking up feeling myself more,even after the morning nerves 

but taking my morning pil,.is making me depressed/agitated quick,it’s literally drained the colour from my face

its been quiet hard to tell the difference recently if it’s been withdrawal making me feel this way or the pill

it was exactly the same yesterday,.I literally feel like I’m being poisoned from it now

i was considering moving my 2 day doses and take it as a whole with the night 1

It was the same a month back with an anti d,.anything with a sedative affect is flipping my mood to seriously depressed 

I took 2 photos this morning,..1 without the pill,.1 an hour after taking it,..I look healthy in 1 and sick in the other 

anybody relating at all with this

[En...]
2 hours ago, [[J...] said:

I’ve found recently while I’ve been holding the last 3 week

im waking up feeling myself more,even after the morning nerves 

but taking my morning pil,.is making me depressed/agitated quick,it’s literally drained the colour from my face

its been quiet hard to tell the difference recently if it’s been withdrawal making me feel this way or the pill

it was exactly the same yesterday,.I literally feel like I’m being poisoned from it now

i was considering moving my 2 day doses and take it as a whole with the night 1

It was the same a month back with an anti d,.anything with a sedative affect is flipping my mood to seriously depressed 

I took 2 photos this morning,..1 without the pill,.1 an hour after taking it,..I look healthy in 1 and sick in the other 

anybody relating at all with this

Maybe if you find you are feeling good when you dont take the pill to take it all before bed and not through the course of the day? Then you will be asleep and won't feel the bad effects and it could also make you sleep better?

• Like 1

[En...]
52 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

Maybe if you find you are feeling good when you dont take the pill to take it all before bed and not through the course of the day? Then you will be asleep and won't feel the bad effects and it could also make you sleep better?

If you do that I would do it slowly to give your brain time to adjust. I find any sudden change in daily routine can upset everything.

[Ja...]

Eng101 saying bud,.I’m literally just feeling myself again after this mornings wearing of,.but am due a pil now

im not even wanting to go near them anymore but I goto I suppose ,the affect there having on me now is unreal

just had a long talk with my partner,.I can’t do this myself anymore,we’re phoning the mental health team first thing in the morning,.this isn’t withdrawals I’m getting,.it’s adverse affects from the drug

The withdrawals are different,.this is immediate mood changes,.making me feel physically sick as well,.enoughs enough bud I need of these with professional help