Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Inner tension / pressure cooker

[Wi...]
Posted (edited)

I don’t know what to do. I feel like a pressure cooker with so much horrible tension inside me I could explode. I have had this from the start of my setback almost 2 years ago but it would switch between parts of my body and now it’s like most of the time I have this all over. It feels like I am pumped with air from the inside. Like my muscles are. Begins in my head and goes down into my neck, arms, torso, back, legs. I mostly have it all over the last few days with my head usually being the worst and I am just going crazy. Sometimes it focuses more on my stomach or back or legs or arms and they feel like something is expanding there but it’s all over anyway. OR like angry bees are buzzing in there. I feel like I might explode. I don’t know how to go on any longer and why it’s still getting worse. I don’t get adrenaline with this, it’s just this intense pressure like trash compactor that feels electric like all my cells are going crazy sometimes vibrating. It sometimes causes pain especially in my head. Also muscles feel like they want to move and twitch and sometimes they do. I feel like I need to move them to release the pressure but can’t pace as my head pressure gets worse when I am up so I am writhing in my bed. I am completely non-functional at this point and my family is really concerned. They want me to take something. I also question whether it will go away as it’s so physical, it’s not adrenaline running it. I was never this bad… Does it really get worse before it gets better for some? I mean it's been almost 2 years since the initial setback.

Edited by [Wi...]