Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

This is painful for just 1 month use.

[be...]
Posted (edited)

I used Benzo for just 30 days. I'm now 40 days off. Maybe I'm more sensitive than others and I didnt know that using it for just a month can destroy my life like this. It is just too much for me. I dont know how long it will take. Everyday is like a nightmare. Idk how many months or years it will take just for using X for a month. I wanna go back to Febrary. I just want to just live like anybody else asap.

Edited by [be...]
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Me too. I just want to go back to August '23. And be like anyone else I see around me. 

Wishing you recovery @[be...]

• Like 1

[Ha...]

As I understand you... I took 20 tablets and have had symptoms for 22 months... physical symptoms do not go away, there are windows, but they are rare

[fa...]
3 hours ago, [[H...] said:

As I understand you... I took 20 tablets and have had symptoms for 22 months... physical symptoms do not go away, there are windows, but they are rare

I took 5 tablets of ambien and 3 months of lexapro and haven't recovered in 7 months.  I can't even take a vitamin without my body going crazy.  Have you seen any improvements/windows?  

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, [[b...] said:

I used Benzo for just 30 days. I'm now 40 days off. Maybe I'm more sensitive than others and I didnt know that using it for just a month can destroy my life like this. It is just too much for me. I dont know how long it will take. Everyday is like a nightmare. Idk how many months or years it will take just for using X for a month. I wanna go back to Febrary. I just want to just live like anybody else asap.

A lot your threads seem to be just statements rather than questions or concerns. And I completely understand and sympathize with you. Like you just need a good venting.

You must feel very angry and scared that your life could be affected so greatly by using a medication for a single month. Your frustration and fear get a little relief when you vent about this whole process.

Going by probability, I'd say that you have a very good chance of recovering quickly. I suggest you don't add to your anxiety by worrying about people worse off or further off than you. Everybody's experience has certain variables that will affect how smoothly things go for them.

Edited by [Cr...]
  • Like 2

[jo...]

Your still in the acute phase of withdrawl and although there is no crystal ball to guarantee us anything, it is a fact that a lot of people start to recover very quickly after this phase. Hang in there.

[be...]
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, [[H...] said:

at least i can walk ( i coudlnt walk at the beginning)

sleep for 3 hours (coldnt walk)

look at the phone for 2 min

and then it is a linear line and doesnt get any better and some symptoms are even getting worse.

Edited by [be...]

[be...]
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [[f...] said:

I took 5 tablets of ambien and 3 months of lexapro and haven't recovered in 7 months.  I can't even take a vitamin without my body going crazy.  Have you seen any improvements/windows?  

at least i can walk now ( i coudlnt walk at the beginning)

i can sleep for 2~3 hours (i couldnt sleep)

look at the phone for 2 min

and then it is a linear line.

some symptoms are even getting worse.

this is horrible.

my heart physically hurts so bad and im sad

Edited by [be...]