Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tired and wired

[Bl...]

Hey everyone,

I'm in setback as I'm trying to get off Clomiprimine now. Adrenal surges with concurrent fatigue are back. I'ts tough. Any suggestions on how to deal with this. In the morning  I get this, I really want to go back to sleep but can't because of the adrenaline. I can't take Clonidine or Propranolol as I have lowish blood pressure. Thinking about getting a Nurosym device for vagus stimulation.

[be...]
41 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

Hey everyone,

I'm in setback as I'm trying to get off Clomiprimine now. Adrenal surges with concurrent fatigue are back. I'ts tough. Any suggestions on how to deal with this. In the morning  I get this, I really want to go back to sleep but can't because of the adrenaline. I can't take Clonidine or Propranolol as I have lowish blood pressure. Thinking about getting a Nurosym device for vagus stimulation.

how do nurosym devices work?

[Bl...]

They use small electric pulses to stimulate the Vagus nerve which puts you into parasympathetic (rest and digest) mode. Takes a while though. 

[Re...]
On 08/06/2024 at 02:36, [[B...] said:

Hey everyone,

I endured this for 14 months. My advice is to endure and let time work its healing magic. It may seem inhumane, but after weighing different treatments that often worsened my condition, I surrendered to the process. Now, I can sleep. Today, I even took a one-hour nap. I'm not fully healed yet, but at least I can sleep now.

Congratulations on getting off the tricyclic antidepressant. It's been over 11 months since I've been off everything, and if that's your goal too, know that it's achievable. It might require a fierce battle, as it did for me, but reaching the other side is possible. I'm extending my hand to you, buddy.

You got this.

Edited by [Re...]
  • Love 1

[Bl...]

@[Re...] Thank you so much for your reply. Nice to know you can nap again. Wishing you a full return to health 

[Re...]
6 hours ago, [[B...] said:

@[Re...] Thank you so much for your reply. Nice to know you can nap again. Wishing you a full return to health 

It is not consistent. I have taken three naps in the last year or so but better than nothing.