Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Can you look at the phone or computers?

[Ha...]

Been two months off and I haven't been able to handle watching any TV or looking at my phone. Maybe I can look at them 2 min max before CNS  freaks out. it's like my brain is being tazered!

This is horrible because there is nothing I can do. I mean if u can't sleep, watch TV or use the internet, what can u do? I also have akathisis. All I can do is just walking around my room.

There is no life

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how long was it before their nervous system had calmed down enough for them to start being able to look at the smartphone or computer, TV again without the brain going crazy at all.

@[Ha...], hello to you and welcome. But first, please, could you consider changing the user name?

I do understand why you've chosen it. Sometimes i, personally, feel about the same but we do need doctors. Lots of them are good professionals in their field. And if they're not always of a great help, they're still those who were taught medecine scientifically and can try to learn further. 

Besides, our community is not an anti-doctors one. It would contradict the main principles of BenzoBuddies. 

As soon as you think this over, we'll be happy to approve your posts. Write your decision right here. All unnecessary information will be hidden. 

And, yes, there are members here who have exactly the same problem, lots, in fact. Good luck!)

PS. Well, if you still strongly insist on keeping this name, it's also possible, and yet, perhaps, it'd be better for your user name to be smth more positive as your recovery progresses.