Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How is this possible?

[be...]

When I first started WD, I didn't know about Benzo Buddies and I believed in the timeline on these screenshots from other website.

2~4 weeks of WD amd Benzo will be out in 28?

Now we all know that this is false. Idk how they spread out false hope for miserable people.

Screenshot_20240608_114127_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240608_114201_Samsung Internet.jpg

[En...]
10 hours ago, [[b...] said:

When I first started WD, I didn't know about Benzo Buddies and I believed in the timeline on these screenshots from other website.

2~4 weeks of WD amd Benzo will be out in 28?

Now we all know that this is false. Idk how they spread out false hope for miserable people.

Screenshot_20240608_114127_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240608_114201_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think everyone has different recovery times. It all depends on the amount you took and for how long. It also depends on how well you taper off. Some people can just stop the medication CT and some struggle through the entire process. 

No Dr can understand what we go through as they see many different reactions to this. When they see someone can just stop the meds no problem they think everyone can. 

• Like 1

[kn...]

I took both Clonazepam and Lorazepam for thirty years. In Sept of ‘21 a new provider transitioned me to 60 mgs of diazepam and I started down from there. I’ve been at it for nearly three years now and am down to .334 mgs. It’s still a work in progress. At the lower doses, it has to be done by weighing and shaving pills. Even the timeline in the Ashton Manual is too fast for me. I can only do 5% every 30 days. Yes, we are all different, but you’d do well to drop any expectations and get accustomed  to listening to your body. It could be a long haul. 

• Like 1