Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Head pressure/lots of peeing

[fa...]

So my main symptom throughout this has been a numbness/heavy body feeling. It is awful.  It feels I am dragging anchors.  I also have hypnic jerks, but those tend to come around when I get feeling back in my body.  

Last night I lost the heavy feeling but had some minor burning, but some pretty serious twitching/electrical feelings/hypnic jerks.   Can I just be going from one extreme to another.  I finally could feel in my stomach when I have to pee, that area has been numb quite a while....and I peed like every hour last night. I don't even know where all this liquid came from.    

I also developed in month 7 this AWFUL head pressure.  I see for a lot of people this doesn't resolve and I'm damn terrified.  I have two little kids.  I have no clue what is going on in my body and if it will be permanent.  There is no way not to worry about what I'm feeling because it is so excruciating.  

Right now my neck muscles are not contracting to even hold my head up right. And the tinnitus has gotten louder.  I'm losing hope.    

[Ja...]

Yea the head pressure is horrible ,.for me it’s right across the front above my eyebrows,.so it feel like someone pressing on the front of my head,.it’s a total relief when it lifts at night

[Kr...]
29 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

Yea the head pressure is horrible ,.for me it’s right across the front above my eyebrows,.so it feel like someone pressing on the front of my head,.it’s a total relief when it lifts at night

Mines are like yours… just want to know if they will go away someday 

[fa...]

A night of constant peeing, hypnic jerks and now....massive joint pain.  Why?!

[Ja...]

I see this when you go through the bad sleep stages,.running for the loo constantly

[fa...]
1 minute ago, [[J...] said:

I see this when you go through the bad sleep stages,.running for the loo constantly

It is awful. I don't even know how I have this much liquid In my body. It's like my nerves are going nuts. 

[Ja...]

Yea it’s weird like,.I always take a pint of water to bed,.but even a couple gulps and it’s back awake and peeing 

• Like 1