Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What was your biggest window like and was that an indicator of how you felt when you healed?

[Os...]

I had a window so massive a while ago that I couldn't believe it. I could think straight and had motivation. Please tell me that's an indicator of what I would feel like when healed!

[jo...]

No Im into my fifth month but have windows. In my experience I feel more like myself in each new window. One day the window will stay open and we'll all be fine. Keep going.

[En...]
On 06/06/2024 at 12:38, [[O...] said:

I had a window so massive a while ago that I couldn't believe it. I could think straight and had motivation. Please tell me that's an indicator of what I would feel like when healed!

I had a good window yesterday. Best I have felt in awhile. Today I dont feel too bad but i have fatigue. I didnt have a good sleep last night. Each day is a different experience. 

[Os...]
21 hours ago, [[E...] said:

I had a good window yesterday. Best I have felt in awhile. Today I dont feel too bad but i have fatigue. I didnt have a good sleep last night. Each day is a different experience. 

How much different did you feel in the window? 

[En...]
4 minutes ago, [[O...] said:

How much different did you feel in the window? 

It is called a window because you get a glimpse of what normal feels. You may not feel no symptoms but the symptoms are much more manageable. You feel relief from your suffering. 

[Ho...]

Is it possible to have windows while still tapering?  I felt so stable the last 3 weeks that I tapered down from about .37mg of klonopin down to .25 last 3 days.  Feeling a little bit more rapid heart and anxiety today.  But Sundays are always the hardest.  At least I work from home and can function.  

[Re...]

It sure sounds like a positive sign. It's reassuring to know that you had a window of relief. Unfortunately, not everyone has them and I know the grass isn't always greener on the other side! Because I feel for those of you who feel normal and are then catapulted back into hell. I have had a slow arduous windowless journey but send me some of your long-window mojo, please!  I am ready for a window!

[Kr...]

Here’s a loving shoutout to all the windowless people. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

[Si...]

I have a window with a mash to keep the mosquitoes out. does that count? :P it sure is helpful tho!

• Like 1

[Ja...]

I get a good window as my dose wears of,.never after it,.I also see the dose gives me anxiety worry and depression

i also get a half hour or so small window in the morning after the nerve jitters subside

[Kr...]
41 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

get a good window as my dose wears of,.never after it,.I also see the dose gives me anxiety worry and depression

The same thing happened to me in the taper, it was making me worse taking the doses as I became paradoxical.

ended up speeding up the taper to get off the poison. No matter how you slice it, this sucks either way for those of us who got worse taking the dose. 

Glad to be here free of the crap. I have post acute symptoms but the stress of dosing is gone.

[Ja...]

Krissirk888 I’ve not seen many buddys comments that resonated with the adverse reaction to Valium,.so strange how 6 month ago I was taking them and relaxing

And now there making me feel ill after starting the taper,.it’s a total head fry,.so glad you you commented on this as not had a lot of feedback on paradoxical affects

• Like 1