Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

FOOD TO AVOID DURING WITHDRAWAL

[ca...]
4 hours ago, [[c...] said:

Just tylenol.

I will lower the dose of Mirt.  My doctor is not the most knowledgeable unfortunately. If it was for her, i would be on higher doses of K. 

I will go buy a Pulse Oximeter. Feels like I dont get enough air to my brain. Hopefully is fine.

[ca...]

will this shortness of breath ever subside. It is 24/7...

[ca...]
On 19/06/2024 at 13:04, [[C...] said:

Ok. I know that many people have withdrawal issues from mirt and O don't want you to compound your difficulties. It seems the worst withdrawal towards the end of a mirt taper or if done too fast. Then again there are also people that have gone on and off mirt several times with no issue. So many unknowns sadly.

Regardless of how you view your doctor's knowledge of these drugs, it would still be good to inform her of any changes you decide to make yourself.

I hope sleep comes soon for you.

Hi Crono, mirt is defenitely not helping me at all. I feel medicated in the mornings with still no sleep. I think I have to come off of this med. It makes me feel even worse. Praying to God WD is rather mild. I will hold at .75mg of Klonopin in the interem. 

[Cr...]
2 minutes ago, [[c...] said:

Hi Crono, mirt is defenitely not helping me at all. I feel medicated in the mornings with still no sleep. I think I have to come off of this med. It makes me feel even worse. Praying to God WD is rather mild. I will hold at .75mg of Klonopin in the interem. 

Sounds good carlos :thumbsup: don't do it too quickly though. Has any of your other symptoms improved from compared to when you just got out of the hospital?

[ca...]
15 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Sounds good carlos :thumbsup: don't do it too quickly though. Has any of your other symptoms improved from compared to when you just got out of the hospital?

No, actually feel very anxious.  Every morning have tremors and HB pressure. Don't know why

[En...]
On 23/06/2024 at 12:11, [[c...] said:

No, actually feel very anxious.  Every morning have tremors and HB pressure. Don't know why

Hi Carlos you will get better even though it doesn't feel like it right now. Just keep all your doses of all your medications the same everyday so your brain can get used to those doses. If you keep changing your medication doses everyday in hopes of feeling better that won't work.

I found keeping everything the same everyday healed me with time. You have to go through this in order to get better. 

• Like 2