Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Why am I getting so much more worse 3 years later. Anyone' else 

Thank you..x

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)

Hello @[...] I am sorry you feel like you are getting worse 3 years out.

You are also on paroxetine and mirtazipine if I remember correctly.

Sometimes anti-depressants can stop working and need to be switched. You could also be experiencing negative side effects from those medications it is hard to tell. 

Recovery from benzo withdrawal symptoms will still occur while taking ADs, but if your symptoms are not from WD but are side effects from one or both meds you are on you may want to talk to your doctor to see about changing meds or tapering off all together.

Edited by [Cr...]
  • Like 1

My doctor won't   change them .and nor will any other doctor.   Because doctor has put on my .medical records not to change anything.  Tha k you.  Xxx

Also I felt OK for. 10mins .could it have been a window  never had one. Xxx

[kn...]

@[...]- While I’ve had good success with Venlefaxine, Effexor, for a number of years, I’ve also found myself in tolerance with other anti depressants in the past.  I’ve also gone to battle with providers over their unwanted autonomy concerning my medications.  I’ m going to assume that you understand the need to be your own advocate.  The desire of practitioners to know what’s best for me without acknowledging my input sets my hair on fire. 🔥 Please do your own due diligence to determine if this the case in your situation. Patients are not powerless to take action. Bear with me. This is a pet peeve of mine. 

Thank you. It was the early hours of the morning.  How do I know it wasn't my brain forgetting to be anxious.  If that makes sense.  Thank you.  X