Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Brain feelings

[Kr...]

Hello,

im almost at my six weeks off mexazolam.

i feel very anxious and I have really strange feelings on my brain. It’s like it’s burning… When I talk to people I feel my brain is splitting in half and to be around people is really hard… 

My vision is very blurry also. Its not getting better guys… the only part of the day that I feel normal is when I sleep. And thank God that got better. Now I can sleep and wake one time for night!! 

any advises?? 

[En...]
46 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

Hello,

im almost at my six weeks off mexazolam.

i feel very anxious and I have really strange feelings on my brain. It’s like it’s burning… When I talk to people I feel my brain is splitting in half and to be around people is really hard… 

My vision is very blurry also. Its not getting better guys… the only part of the day that I feel normal is when I sleep. And thank God that got better. Now I can sleep and wake one time for night!! 

any advises?? 

Yes I have the anxious feeling and my brain hurts especially in the morning hours. There isn't much you can do about these symptoms but accept they are there because your brain is healing. Talking and being around people is tough for me too even family members. When someone comes over to visit I get anxious. The only way to get over this is through it. We all seem to have the same symptoms. 

I hope things get better soon for you. All you can do is cope and be patient. It is torturous to go through but it will get better with time.