Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Feeling yucky today

[En...]

I was feeling pretty good this morning and went for a small walk as it is a nice sunny day today. That didnt really bother me. I am now feeling warmer and my hands have tremor and my muscles ache. I also have a bit of a headache. I guess this is a wave. 2 and a half weeks since my last taper. I am still holding. 

• Like 1

[jo...]

Sounds like your doing pretty good all things considered. Waves are to be expected, I'm in one too, been a pretty shitty day. Not abel to go far. I'm dreading tomorrow because I have to go to an appointment. If I feel like today it'll be hard work.

• Like 1

[Cr...]
1 hour ago, [[E...] said:

I was feeling pretty good this morning and went for a small walk as it is a nice sunny day today. That didnt really bother me. I am now feeling warmer and my hands have tremor and my muscles ache. I also have a bit of a headache. I guess this is a wave. 2 and a half weeks since my last taper. I am still holding. 

It may only be a mini-wave and you could be back to feeling good again tomorrow morning. No shame in holding a bit longer than normal. There is no way to make the process easy but you can make it easier by listening to your body and showing patience.

You got this Eng101, better days are waiting for you

• Like 1

[En...]
44 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

Sounds like your doing pretty good all things considered. Waves are to be expected, I'm in one too, been a pretty shitty day. Not abel to go far. I'm dreading tomorrow because I have to go to an appointment. If I feel like today it'll be hard work.

I am trying to get outside more now that I am feeling better. I am still shaky.  The fact I can go for short walks now is great. I love  going out for walks and miss it greatly. This will ho away I know it will. It keeps me going. I will wait to taper for another week and see how I feel. 

• Like 1

[En...]
Just now, [[C...] said:

It may only be a mini-wave and you could be back to feeling good again tomorrow morning. No shame in holding a bit longer than normal. There is no way to make the process easy but you can make it easier by listening to your body and showing patience.

You got this Eng101, better days are waiting for you

Thank you. You have been a huge encouragement to me and everyone else. You seem to be very wise and we are lucky to have you here to help us through. Thank you again. 

• Like 1

[jo...]
3 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

Thank you. You have been a huge encouragement to me and everyone else. You seem to be very wise and we are lucky to have you here to help us through. Thank you again. 

snap

[Cr...]
3 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

Thank you. I survived this process a long time ago. A lot of these topics posted by members could have easily been posted by the terrified, withdrawl-version of me. I am not an expert on benzos or the withdrawal process. I just know what I experienced, what i witnessed with others, what helped me and others, and what didn't. Short answer, there is no silver bullet. Everyone's recovery is unique to them.

Fear plays a big part in making this process horrifying so I try my best to present alternate ways of looking at withdrawal to help alleviate the fear because I remember how strongly it had me in its gripm

• Like 3