Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Am I the only one with this symptom

[Ja...]

It’s linked with anxiety,and the fact that most of our bodys becomes really over sensitive everywhere,like when you have to constantly pee a lot to it’s the same thing,I’d try not worry about it pal.

[Lo...]

Really but I never had it before these medications and it very bad it’s not something I can really just ignore , I mean is it a nerve damage throughout my body 

[Ja...]

When we’re on the meds without realising as mutch they dull your senses down to a degree,.withdrawing from the meds really hightens the sense’s physically and mentally

it is distressing,I’ve had a distressing moment myself today in another way,.but I’m not going to think to mutch into it,the more we worry about a symptom the worse we feel and it can get into your head

im sure there’s a lot of us going through moments that some wouldn’t mention on the forum,.and going through this really is another level pain,.I’ve just not long said to my partner that this is seriously mentally tough 

[Lo...]

Yes you’re right , I mean I haven’t mentioned this before but I have had it for a while now and so fed up and feel like I’m the only one dealing with it . It’s very hard , I’m not sure if it’s akathisia or not 

I hope you feel Abit better soon too 

[Ja...]

Yea you can only bash on and hope for better days,..here’s hoping pal : )

[Li...]
10 hours ago, [[L...] said:

Yes you’re right , I mean I haven’t mentioned this before but I have had it for a while now and so fed up and feel like I’m the only one dealing with it . It’s very hard , I’m not sure if it’s akathisia or not 

I hope you feel Abit better soon too 

@[Lo...] what is the symptom that you are worried about? I am 7 months off Valium now.