Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Brain fog

[En...]

What does your brain fog feel like? I feel like I cant concentrate and feel in a haze. My vision is blurry. I feel like my brain is blocked cant think properly. I dont feel like doing anything just sit on the couch. No motivation. No feelings. 

[jo...]

When I get brain fog it also tends to be coupled with clumsiness and balance issues, my coordination becomes terrible. These symptoms always seem to work together. Can't concentrate or organise well etc. And yeah some emotional blunting too. I still prefer it to being in an anxious state though. It's actually got to the point where I'm rating my symptoms 1-10 in terms of preference:LOL: Thats how much this crap occupies your mind, Helps pass the time I suppose.

[En...]
4 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

When I get brain fog it also tends to be coupled with clumsiness and balance issues, my coordination becomes terrible. These symptoms always seem to work together. Can't concentrate or organise well etc. And yeah some emotional blunting too. I still prefer it to being in an anxious state though. It's actually got to the point where I'm rating my symptoms 1-10 in terms of preference:LOL: Thats how much this crap occupies your mind, Helps pass the time I suppose.

Yes I prefer the emotional blunting and brain fog to the extreme anxiety or depression. 

[jo...]

Yeah my depression is really bad at times too. That's number 2 on the list of things I want to leave and never come back. Right behind anxiety.

• Like 1