Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tapering C, last cut

[Ru...]

My taper has been very smooth with very little and manageable wd's, thankfully. I've been tapering an 1/8 of .5 mg every two weeks since Feb. and today I'll make my final cut. I'll be down to .0625 mg.

Because my taper has been so doable, should I hold for the two weeks or would it be feasible to jump after a week? That is, as long as I'm feeling ok.

I'm sure I will experience wd's once I jump. Praying it won't be terrible.

[Sw...]
Posted (edited)

Jump based on your symptoms after a week usually day three and four is when you start feeling it symptoms and then maybe again at two week mark that’s kind of the norm from what I understand. I’m right behind you at .08 but I probably won’t jump at .0625. I’ve had too many symptoms along the way probably going down to .03 and jump there that is the suggested jump point for Klonopin with good success just my opinion, though everybody is different if you’ve had a smooth taper, you might do fine at that level. I don’t think I would, though I know some people have had it rough and jumped at that level.

Edited by [Sw...]

[Ru...]

@[Sw...] I hope things get easier for you and that the rest of your taper goes smoothly.

[Sw...]

Hope the end of your taper goes well for you too as well

• Like 1