Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Ways to minimize body trembling?

[Ne...]

My body trembles terribly every morning  while I’m lying in bed through getting up from bed.  Has anyone found ways to minimize this symptom?

[Ja...]

Every single time I drop my dosage I get this for days untill it settles,.also if I try get an afternoon sleep I feel it,.it’s just withdrawing pal,.it can be a bit unsettling when your waking up like that.

• Like 1

[Kh...]

Check with your Dr but Propranolol, a beta blocker, helped me thru the times when I had inner vibrations.  

[Le...]

i wouldnt try beta blockers. there are known frequent neg reactions that people often think is the WD getting worse. 

[Ch...]
1 hour ago, [[L...] said:

i wouldnt try beta blockers. there are known frequent neg reactions that people often think is the WD getting worse. 

What were the negative reactions you got from beta blockers?

[Le...]

chest pain. dizziness. blacking out again. worse fatigue. really almost everything got worse on them and it is well known to happen. 

• Like 1

[Ch...]
1 minute ago, [[L...] said:

chest pain. dizziness. blacking out again. worse fatigue. really almost everything got worse on them and it is well known to happen. 

Interesting. Thanks.

To the contrary, some people do find some relief of the physiological symptoms of anxiety (and even akathisia) with things like propranolol. We're all so different in how we respond.

[En...]

I have a constant body tremors especially arms and hands. When I make a reduction it gets worse. I could say this is one of my main symptoms I notice.