Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

[He...]

Is anyone able to PM me recommendations on someone who knows MCAS and benzo WD? I cannot tell which is which in my body right now and it’s extremely difficult. I’m looking for a coach or professional that I could work with. TIA

[Re...]

Hello @[He...], Many of our Buddies report having similar symptoms - excess histamine sensitivity or MCAS like symptoms during withdrawal. I believe new sensitivities do happen.

The end of the day the most useful is to watch what foods you react sensitively to and find a well balanced diet that matches you. If you look for proper help, please reach out to a healthcare professional or your GP.

Moreover, if you use the "Search" function at the top right corner of the screen, you will see the many previous entries members posted.