Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I’m scared so so bad !!!! Any doctors here ? Or nurse? Or any help ?

On 20/05/2024 at 18:11, [[A...] said:

I’ve had severe severe mental stmotoms to point of non functioning still tapering. . Had a mineral and vitamin test done that checks absorbsion. The ones in red says I have severe problem absorbing.  Please don’t scare me.  I’m scared.  

IMG_1544.png

IMG_1545.png

@[Ad...]

Hey bud.  You're not alone.

First, this test is completely bogus.  It's nothing but snake oil.  Ignore it.  These internet based bullshit tests hold no validity in medicine.  They are designed for profit and unfortunately have a market in today's digital world.  So ignore this test.  

Second, go to the ER.  You sound like you need immediate help.  They can get you stabilized and feeling better.  And if need be, you can be admitted while your symptoms improve.  You're going to be okay.  These symptoms will pass.

Third, you are physiologically undergoing brain changes from withdrawal that prevent you from seeing things with a clear mind and perspective.  Know this.  Find help from someone (an Emergency Room, doctor, 911) who's mind is clear and not experiencing withdrawal.

Hang in there man.

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [[A...] said:

I’ve been like this the whole taper. Just more severe now then ever. I feel completely insane at all times. Pacing in circles. The part that resins and thinks logically is gone.  I can’t distract. I feel like I’m going crazy at all times.  There is nothing anyone can do. The benzo has destroyed my brain and made me go crazy.  Along with loss of family. And severe severe trauma.  I’ve held for so long and no change.  If I go to hospital they will make me worse cause they will defiantly think I’m psychotic. There is no hiding or faking how I feel.  Sowmthing is really really wrong.  And I can’t handle this.  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Something is wrong yes, and it is withdrawal. If you are at your breaking point and don't forsee yourself able to calm down you really should look into seeking some medical help. You can request that they do not use benzos or anti-psychotic meds if that is what is holding you back from seeking help.

While just a theory, I believe you cut faster than your body could handle and your symptoms are probably a combination of the withdrawal from your Xanax cuts, interdose withdrawal from Xanax, and side effects of your body turning against Xanax.

You probably won't be able to stabilize on Xanax with it's short half-life, so you may want to be more proactive and switch over to just Valium. Even then it may take a few weeks to stabilize. The other options are to continue tapering using Xanax, a c/t from your .18mg (or is it .018?) dose of Xanax or a fast taper at a rehab clinic.

Edited by [Cr...]

[Ad...]
3 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Something is wrong yes, and it is withdrawal. If you are at your breaking point and don't forsee yourself able to calm down you really should look into seeking some medical help. You can request that they do not use benzos or anti-psychotic meds if that is what is holding you back from seeking help.

While just a theory, I believe you cut faster than your body could handle and your symptoms are probably a combination of the withdrawal from your Xanax cuts, interdose withdrawal from Xanax, and side effects of your body turning against Xanax.

You probably won't be able to stabilize on Xanax with it's short half-life, so you may want to be more proactive and switch over to just Valium. Even then it may take a few weeks to stabilize. The other options are either a c/t from your .18 (or is it .018?) dose of Xanax or a fast taper at a rehab clinic.

.18. It’s aka. Mental and inner and loss of family and knowing I’ll be like this for years is all to much for my brain.  That’s why I’m breaking.  I can’t be like this for years 😭😭😭😭😭😭

[Cr...]
Just now, [[A...] said:

.18. It’s aka. Mental and inner and loss of family and knowing I’ll be like this for years is all to much for my brain.  That’s why I’m breaking.  I can’t be like this for years 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Once you are finally off you may be one of the lucky ones to have a quick recovery. It has happened before with several members. You can't see the light at the end of the tunnel not because you havent gone far enough but because you are currently blinded by fear.

Don't worry about your family, focus on YOU and your own health. Getting off benzos isn't easy. And while it may take quite awhile to fully recover, you will see improvements as time goes on.

So what is your game plan? You gonna stick with the status quo of staying on your Xanax dose and hoping for stabilization or are you going to seek help and attempt a crossover to Valium, or are you going to go to a hospital and withdrawal the remainder undee medical supervision?

If these symptoms are Xanax induced there is nothing that I, nor anyone else, can type that will ease them for you. We can help with natural anxiety but the only way to get rid of the rest of the symptoms is push forward with your taper and/or seek medical help.

[Ad...]
2 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Once you are finally off you may be one of the lucky ones to have a quick recovery. It has happened before with several members. You can't see the light at the end of the tunnel not because you havent gone far enough but because you are currently blinded by fear.

Don't worry about your family, focus on YOU and your own health. Getting off benzos isn't easy. And while it may take quite awhile to fully recover, you will see improvements as time goes on.

So what is your game plan? You gonna stick with the status quo of staying on your Xanax dose and hoping for stabilization or are you going to seek help and attempt a crossover to Valium, or are you going to go to a hospital and withdrawal the remainder undee medical supervision?

If these symptoms are Xanax induced there is nothing that I, nor anyone else, can type that will ease them for you. We can help with natural anxiety but the only way to get rid of the rest of the symptoms is push forward with your taper and/or seek medical help.

Ok thx. I just don’t understand why I’m unable to cope at all and feel insane to point where I can’t distract. Or even talk normal to anyone. I mean thisnis evry second of evey day. And this happens after the 2nd cut. I been tapering for almost 3 years and been this way the whole time. Except now it’s so so so much more severe.  To point where I’m seriously loosing my mind.  I can only think and feel that being this way with no window ever just means that I’m perm damage and always will be like this.  I’m triggered by any and evrything. Cause is allllllllll brings me back to when my had my family and life. I have nothing now. All I can do is pace and worry and feel insane.  Yes Sowmthing needs to happen. But idk what to do. I can’t stand this insanity feeling at allllll times.  This couldn’t be normal wd.  Is it ? 

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

Ok thx. I just don’t understand why I’m unable to cope at all and feel insane to point where I can’t distract. Or even talk normal to anyone. I mean thisnis evry second of evey day. And this happens after the 2nd cut. I been tapering for almost 3 years and been this way the whole time. Except now it’s so so so much more severe.  To point where I’m seriously loosing my mind.  I can only think and feel that being this way with no window ever just means that I’m perm damage and always will be like this.  I’m triggered by any and evrything. Cause is allllllllll brings me back to when my had my family and life. I have nothing now. All I can do is pace and worry and feel insane.  Yes Sowmthing needs to happen. But idk what to do. I can’t stand this insanity feeling at allllll times.  This couldn’t be normal wd.  Is it ? 

Xanax is one of the worst meds to directly taper off of.  If you look up stories from others that directly tapered Xanax you will see that your symptoms are not as unusual as you think they are.  So what is your game plan now?

Continue tapering Xanax?

Cross over to Valium?

Go to rehab or hospital to get off .18 mg of Xanax safely?

No matter what you choose I think it may help you to talk with someone, a therapist, psychologist, or benzo-wise doctor/psychiatrist. Sometimes just hearing encouraging words in person can be a big help.

Edited by [Cr...]

[cc...]
1 hour ago, [[A...] said:

Adam, so to make this clear, you say you are suffering from severe akathisia?

If so that would explain everything, all your symptoms, aka is not not the imposibility to stay calm and still is also the worst mental nightmare as everyone that has suffered has explained, constant state of terror.

I agree @[Cr...] that WD from xanax and even just taking xanax can bring akathisia, so this is the main problem and a major and concerning symptom.

You need to find help, you can cope with that, stabilize and recover your clear thinking but you cant continue like this, is dangerous. There are many videos in youtube from people that suffered sever akathisia from benzos and they survived but you need to make a change, cant just keep taking that drug that is making you so sick.

Again, go to ER expalin your problem the best you can, ask for a doctor who understand this problem and make them very clear you are in WD and suffering akathisia and your probem is with the medication.

Fight Adam, there will be time to think about your loss but now you gotta fight and save yourself cause no one else is gonna do it.

• 2 weeks later...
[Go...]

@[Ad...] i am here if you need to talk. I’m also M47, and also lost my kids, family, house, and everything important to me.  Yesterday was 16 months off of Klonopin for me.  If you go back and read my posts, you’ll see similarities in our thinking during this nightmare.  I don’t know how far along you are, but hopefully I can help in some way.  PLEASE reach out and chat if you want/need.  I’m here if you need someone.  - Gonzo

• Like 1

[da...]

@[Ad...]

gey adam, sorry you’re having a hard time brother. Are you with someone? Like a family member or a friend. You shouldn’t be alone and if you are call someone close to and tell them how you feeling, you need someone to help you calm down. 

[Si...]
On 21/05/2024 at 00:21, [[C...] said:

Just try to take some slow breaths and relax. Deficiencies are quite common and so are absorption issues.

If this was a 3rd party company that gave you these results be sure to have yourself tested again at your doctor's office to verify. Sometimes these online companies can skew results (or lie) in hopes of you spending 1000s of dollars on their products.

I second that. defiantly get it done through the doctor. this test results smells if you ask me. 
Once you know that for sure there are serval ways to enhance absorption like taking enzymes and probiotics like raw goat milk kefir. and taking supps like once every 3-4 days or just per week. 
Seeing you are in w/d I would take it easy with the supps. specially magnesium I wouldnt recommend taking as it acts on the GABA-A. Get the most out of your diet. 

First check with your doctor if these are actually deficient. as I really doubt this result.