Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I’m scared so so bad !!!! Any doctors here ? Or nurse? Or any help ?

[Ad...]
Posted (edited)

I’ve had severe severe mental stmotoms to point of non functioning still tapering. . Had a mineral and vitamin test done that checks absorbsion. The ones in red says I have severe problem absorbing.  Please don’t scare me.  I’m scared.  

IMG_1544.png

IMG_1545.png

Edited by [Ad...]

[Cr...]

Just try to take some slow breaths and relax. Deficiencies are quite common and so are absorption issues.

If this was a 3rd party company that gave you these results be sure to have yourself tested again at your doctor's office to verify. Sometimes these online companies can skew results (or lie) in hopes of you spending 1000s of dollars on their products.

• Like 1

[Ma...]
Posted (edited)

Breathe. Many, many get vitamin deficiencies. You can replenish them through your diet and with supplements.

If you haven’t already, adjust your diet to 1 without sugar, gluten-go plant/fruit/grain. It also might be advisable to see a nutritionist.

I would encourage you to make another appointment with your doctor who can help advise you. Please know that supplements are not approved by the FDA so ask what specific brand to take for each one.

And, good for you for getting this panel! I mean it-many do not realize how important it is! I had to be told to request this from Geraldine Burns. You should be proud of yourself!

Also, once you start supplementation you’re going to start feeling BETTER! Much better! WTG!

Edited by [Ma...]
  • Like 1

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)

I looked into this company '5Strands'. This is what they tell prospective vendors that are interested in selling their test kits wholesale.

5Strands holistic at-home test kits are like annual check ups, which encourages repeat purchases and for consumers to buy other relevant items based on their test results.

Screenshot_20240520_182351_Opera.jpg

Edited by [Cr...]

[Ad...]
5 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

Breathe. Many, many get vitamin deficiencies. You can replenish them through your diet and with supplements.

If you haven’t already, adjust your diet to 1 without sugar, gluten-go plant/fruit/grain. It also might be advisable to see a nutritionist.

I would encourage you to make another appointment with your doctor who can help advise you. Please know that supplements are not approved by the FDA so ask what specific brand to take for each one.

And, good for you for getting this panel! I mean it-many do not realize how important it is! I had to be told to request this from Geraldine Burns. You should be proud of yourself!

Also, once you start supplementation you’re going to start feeling BETTER! Much better! WTG!

But I called and they said that it’s a absorbed problem.  I don’t know where to start. I’m to sick to go to dr.  I’m really messed up bad bad. 😭😭😭😭😭

[Ad...]
11 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

Where do I start?  I have to get this mental stuff under control or I’m not gonna make it. Walking in circles. Can’t think can’t distract.  I can’t take it. Feel psychotic at all times. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad 1

[Cr...]

@[Ad...], I would not take the claims made by a company that just tests hair samples as gospel. They really market the animal hair testing on their site too to probably get vulnerable animal lovers to spend tons of money correcting so-called deficiencies and absorption problems.

The test alone is pretty pricey and you probably purchased it out of desperation trying to find a solution to your symptoms. Did the results come with a recommendation to purchase any supplements or other products from this website?

Again, I think it would be wise for you to just get another test from an actual clinic to verify whether these results are accurate before you spend any more money (or mental worry).

• Like 2

[Ad...]
3 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

@[Ad...], I would not take the claims made by a company that just tests hair samples as gospel. They really market the animal hair testing on their site too to probably get vulnerable animal lovers to spend tons of money correcting so-called deficiencies and absorption problems.

The test alone is pretty pricey and you probably purchased it out of desperation trying to find a solution to your symptoms. Did the results come with a recommendation to purchase any supplements or other products from this website?

Again, I think it would be wise for you to just get another test from an actual clinic to verify whether these results are accurate before you spend any more money (or mental worry).

No. Didn’t ask me to purchase anything.  Soeming is way way way off with my mental.  I need help.  Something is wrong.  

[Ma...]
Posted (edited)

@[Ad...] Breathe. Breathe again. ‘Absoption’ is NOT a big deal and honestly not something you need to address today or next week. Listen to what @[Cr...] just said.

Ensure is easily digestible and has all of the nutrients you need. BOOM! Problem solved. You can address in in greater length at a later time.

And I don’t believe you are psychotic, just overwhelmed.

Edited by [Ma...]

[Ad...]
5 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

And all the levels I’m low in have to do with mental health. All of. Then. 

[Cr...]
Just now, [[A...] said:

No. Didn’t ask me to purchase anything.  Soeming is way way way off with my mental.  I need help.  Something is wrong.  

Intense mental symptoms are a normal part of withdrawal. How fast are you tapering? If you just made a cut within the last couple days you may want to think about going back to a stable dose and holding for awhile. Then when you resume, you might want to make smaller cuts and/or hold doses longer since you seem to be very sensitive to anxiety brought on by withdrawal.

[Ma...]

If you need help immediately, go to the ER. I think it’s safe to say most of us, well a lot of us, have.

It is okay to do that. Explain what you’re going through and if you feel like you’re not being treated in a helpful manner, ask for a Patient Advocate.

You can still communicate with us on BB while there if you need help.

[Cr...]
2 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

And all the levels I’m low in have to do with mental health. All of. Then. 

That can be said of almost any vitamin, mineral, and hormone. Your mental health is very poor at the moment so you are panicking trying to find a rational cause and potential quick solution. Before you do anything drastic like taking dozens of supplements, I would get these issues verified by another reliable source, like your doctor.

Fear is a good motivator to get people to spend money. 

• Like 1

[Ma...]

Adam-go to the ER if you feel it would help and to get stabilized. Bring the test results with you and they can give you IV’s with the nutrients you are deficient in.

If anything it will give you peace of mind to speak with someone face to face to listen in real time. You can always leave.

• Like 5

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

I  feel like I’m going insane and can’t distract and Al loosing bad

You are not. Those that are going insane are unaware that they are insane and believe their thoughts to be normal.

You are obviously well aware of just how unnatural these thoughts and mental symptoms are. Don't confuse extreme fear and anxiety with insanity. Fear of losing one's mind is a very common anxiety symptom.

What dose did you start your taper at and what are you currently at?

Edited by [Cr...]
  • Like 3

[Cr...]
5 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

Adam-go to the ER if you feel it would help and to get stabilized. Bring the test results with you and they can give you IV’s with the nutrients you are deficient in.

If anything it will give you peace of mind to speak with someone face to face to listen in real time. You can always leave.

Yes, like @[Ma...] said. You seem to have worked yourself up into an emotional breakdown. This whole process is very tough amd frustrating. Occasionally people will reach breaking points because we can only bare so much mental/physical strife. Don't be afraid to seek out help.

It may not seem like it now, but this is not permanent. Better days do lay ahead.

• Like 1

[Ad...]
Just now, [[C...] said:

Yes, like @[Ma...] said. You seem to have worked yourself up into an emotional breakdown. This whole process is very tough amd frustrating. Occasionally people will reach breaking points because we can only bare so much mental/physical strife. Don't be afraid to seek out help.

It may not seem like it now, but this is not permanent. Better days do lay ahead.

I am at breaking point.  My wife divorce me.  I have nothing.  I can’t take anymore.  No help.  I can’t do this.  We not gonna help.  No help.  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

[Cr...]
11 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

[Cr...]

@[je...] i am sure some more experienced admins will come along to help.

Adam when tapering many people get better at lower doses, others get worse. Once you are done tapering, you may find lots of improvements. You have come so far.

[Cr...]

Adam please do not post personal information on a public forum. I can tell you are really upset and desperate.

If you need someone to talk to on the phone then please call a crisis line.

[je...]

Hi @[Ad...]

I can see you are really scared. I suggest you go to the ER or call the emergency number in your country. It will probably help to speak to a person in real life to get some reassurance about your situation. 

• Like 1

[Ad...]
6 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

Hi @[Ad...]

I can see you are really scared. I suggest you go to the ER or call the emergency number in your country. It will probably help to speak to a person in real life to get some reassurance about your situation. 

I thank you. But in all seriousness if the benzo is causing these severe mental issues. And taking more only makes it so worse. And I can’t cope with it. What can anyone really do???? 😭😭😭😭.  

[je...]

Regarding your test results, I fully agree  with @[Cr...]. I would not trust home tests. The only reliable tests are those ordered and interpreted by your doctor. Like @[Ma...] has observed, it seems like you've worked yourself into a breakdown over these tests. When we are going through withdrawal, benzo's cause fear. We are in a constant state of flight or fight. Our senses are hyper sensitive and we perceive everything around us to be a threat. It is normal, but it's important we realise this.

[Kr...]
1 hour ago, [[C...] said:

If this was a 3rd party company that gave you these results be sure to have yourself tested again at your doctor's office to verify. Sometimes these online companies can skew results (or lie) in hopes of you spending 1000s of dollars on their products

Exactly!! Don’t fall for it from these 3rd party companies.

[je...]
1 minute ago, [[A...] said:

I thank you. But in all seriousness if the benzo is causing these severe mental issues. And taking more only makes it so worse. And I can’t cope with it. What can anyone really do???? 😭😭😭😭.  

I wouldn't agree that taking more is making it worse. The reason we taper is so the brain gradually adjust to lesser benzo's. This is such a difficult journey and I want to acknowledge the pain and suffering you are going through. You have done a tremendous job getting this far. Keep reaching out for moral support here because we know what you are going through. We take it day by day. And we try our best to distract from the symptoms. It's hard, but we keep fighting. 

• Like 1