Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

On Day 21 now..Things are going good.

[Al...]

Still some intrusive thought symptoms.  I am also trying to quit smoking, b/c of how expensive they are, but I'm honestly considering smoking again b/c the intrusive thought symptoms make it like 10x harder than it ordinarily would be.  I've quit smoking and got some amount of clean time from it that I'm confident I can do it again.  However, I'm gonna wait til I wake up a little more and see if I can get through another day.

I literately got through a crisis two days ago, where I was going to take my car to this guy to fix it, and he flaked on the ride, and I chewed him out, then apologized but told him I was gonna take it somewhere else.  Took it somewhere else yesterday and they fixed it for $100 less than this other guy, so it all worked out really well!  And I got through that, not just without benzos, but without smoking, too.  So I consider that an accomplishment.  The one thing that's kept me from smoking is how expensive they are now.  They're like $8.50 a pack.  I have had a cpl of those "Maybe I can take a benzo and feel it" thoughts, but knowing how dangerous they are and how bad the w/d is always makes me shut that option down, so I think I'm just gonna go back to smoking.  We'll see!

[Ja...]

Is that 21 days from your jump pal?,.that’s really positive to hear if your feeling good in yourself,I’m feeling a bit more optimistic reading that 

[Al...]

Ya day 1 was the first day I didn't take any klonopin at all, which was 4/27!