Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

discomfort

[to...]

How to cope with the discomfort during benzodiazepine tapering.

• Like 1

[kn...]

I'm surprised that no one has replied to your concern.  I'm sure that just about everyone on site would describe a host of different symptoms they've personally experienced.  And there should be just as many answers as to how to deal with them.  Most 'helpful' tips are conditional on how debilitating your symptoms are and how much you're able to do.  Exercise is helpful in small amounts.  Of course, that depends on how capable your mobility is.  Meditation helps with intrusive thoughts and provides much needed rest, considering you probably have some insomnia going on.  Nutrition is kind of a personal deal, but diet changes have helped some.  If you're game for it, add on drugs, taken carefully can also provide some relief.  Probably one of the most helpful places on site to recommend for all of this is in the blog site.  Take a look at Pickl's Protracted Progress .  She has cited several important aspects of this in one convenient place.  Good luck with all of this.  Post on different forums, but I think you'll get the most advice on how to get started right on this same forum.  No topic or question is too 'weird or out of place"

[Bu...]

Hi @[to...],

I was wondering what kind of discomfort specifically you are dealing with?   @[kn...] has given some great advice and I also think that @[Pi...]'s blog is really helpful.  It certainly has been for me.