Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Changed dose times for 2 important days

[Ja...]

So recently I’ve been on a 12 hour interval dose 4mg11.30 am-5mg 11.30pm,for a few week,the mornings have been hard and the withdrawal on and of through the day has been hit and miss daily,ok nights like most folk have,.but now and again like a flip of a switch the withdrawal has come on fast,.total burnout and kinda look/feel really of,.after having important family commitments the last 2 days I had to quickly switch to a 4 dose daily to try control the withdrawals,.so 2 days of 2mg 3 times through the day and 3 mg at night,.the morning was still a struggle on the lower dose,The 2nd dose made it slightly better,the 3rd gave me the relief and the window,.,.I’m also not as mentally fatigued tonight as I would of been waiting all day for the night dose,.initially this method didn’t work as well at the start droping from 5mg doses to 2mg,.but after a couple week and going without a dose through the day,it felt like my body has appreciated getting it.this carry on is so hit and miss,but just a pointer here for any1 else that has a day that you really need to be on your game a bit more,it seemed to help.I even enjoyed a coupe of coffees the last 2 days,I hadn’t been near coffee for weeks.