Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Feeling withdrawal symptoms today

[En...]

I have been feeling fairly good over the past month. I think I tapered too much this week and today I feel the withdrawal I haven't felt for awhile. I am shakey and twitchy a and feel very tired with a fever. I had anxiety this morning and felt like I was having cold sweats. I also feel dizzy and have a headache. I only have 0.25mg of clonazepam to go. I will hold this dose until I feel better. Probably in 10 days. I will relax today and do some housework to keep my mind busy. My hands are very shakey and weak to hold even a glass of water. I know this is just withdrawal symptoms and I tell myself that and it seems to reassure me. I will not panic. I will just make it through the day one at a time until I feel better. This will teach me to be over confident in how I feel. I rushed the taper and now I am paying for it. 

I hope everyone is feeling good today. Keep busy to keep your mind off your symptoms and keep telling yourself this will pass it is only temporary. It seems to help when you know what is going on and can reassure yourself. I hope to feel better tomorrow. Today I will rest. 

[Le...]

i suggest stabilizing a while. people underestimate the time until the reductions affect you. my situation wasnt the same. i went through clonaz CT but felt almost nothing until week 2 and the worst was around the one month. 

[En...]
4 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

i suggest stabilizing a while. people underestimate the time until the reductions affect you. my situation wasnt the same. i went through clonaz CT but felt almost nothing until week 2 and the worst was around the one month. 

Thank you for the support