Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Antibiotics

[Ga...]

I am almost finished with my klonopin taper. I’m down to .02 ml. after almost 4 years.

5ifI have prostititis and the treatment is antibiotics. Does anyone know if there are any antibiotics that are safe to take during withdrawal?

Also, has anyone hear had to deal with prostititis during withdrawal? Thanks, this has really got me worried!

[Ga...]

Thanks Mary, I know about that. I’m wondering if there are any that are ok to take, thanks 

[Pa...]

First off, find out if it is bacterial or non bacterial prostatitis. If it is non bacterial than don’t take the antibiotic because it would do anything. And the chances are that you will cause yourself undue stress. Get a culture done first then make a decision based on the test. 

[Ga...]
Posted (edited)

I’m thinking that it is bacterial because I have a bit of a fever. Am I right about that? Thanks 

Edited by [Ga...]

[Pa...]

I don’t know I’m not a Dr. you should go to your Dr or Urgent Care to get checked out.