Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anxiety

31 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

@[...]and @[Be...] which antibiotic were each of you prescribed that caused the setbacks? I have some severe chronic illnesses and need to go on and off antibiotics pretty frequently. I’m still tapering, but I’d hate to do something now or after jumping (months and months to a year from now).

Are there safe antibiotics or extra damaging ones for those of us dealing with benzo withdrawal? I’m so sorry you had this setback. 

I have been on 6 I  the last few years.  Sorry I don't remember the names.but it was a different one each time. One was mac something. Xx

Yh

14 hours ago, [[P...] said:

And they all flared your withdrawal symptoms? Thank you so much for answering. 

Yes they did . Sorry.   Xxxx

• Sad 1

Same as me then thanknyou. How longbhave you had symptoms this time. Xx

Thank you.   Sorry i havnt replied sooner. I

It was 6 months ago when I took last antibiotics.  Xx

t

Can I ask you what sugar and chocolate make you feel like. Xxx6

[jo...]

Some people are really sensitive to foods, inparticular sugar carbs caffine etc. All the usual suspects. Others have benzo belly which makes them REALLY sensitive to almost everything they eat. I have heard stories of people only being able to eat 2 or 3 foods during recovery. This is rare I think. Most people, including myself, can tolerate these things in moderation. I would just try a little of anything new you are introducing and then wait a few hours to see how you react.

[jo...]

I eat darc chocholate all the time and it doesn't bother me at all. Milk chocholate I have to be more careful with. I drink diet soda without any problem too.

2 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Normal white sugar or artificial sweetened drinks and dark chocolate which have milk solids as components. Horrible effect on nerves.

Do you get more pain with it

Yes.getting worse. I.wonder if this is Still withdrawal.  Nearly 3 years since last Diazapan.   X