Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Right eyelid twitches. Anyone ever get this? Xanax

[bl...]

Long time no see! You might recall I CT Xanax lower end dose awhile back and would get the twitches under the skin in various places in the body to the point I was even worried about ALS! Anyway, that was late 2022 it started and most of that has gone away. Anyway about a month ago I started getting this silly eyelid twitching on my right eye, just like the twitching feeling I'd get in random places in the past.

Could this be a withdrawal thing as well?

[jo...]

Muscle twitches are common in withdrawl and can move around seemingly randomly. I think it's just your brain fixing one muscle then moving on to another and so on. I had one in my lip that was annoying. They are also quite common in a lot of people who aren't coming off meds and they are most often completely harmless. I would get them before this sometimes only less frequent. For me,

I consider them a minor symptom but they may bother some more. It seems that people with health anxiety are more troubled by this. I would say that they've gone away before and they will go away again and to not worry to much. If they are making you worry a lot you could always get checked out to put your mind at ease. But like I say they are very common and I think the vast majority of the time completely harmless.

[st...]

Hi, yep I too had eyelid twitching and fluttering. I realized it was the eyelid muscle healing and it went away on its own.