Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

• 3 weeks later...

@[...], hello to you! Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad state. I do hope you'll get better. Please, don't give up! I don't know your situation and can't give any useful advice but my compassion and understanding💖

Perhaps, you could fill in your history in your profile, 3 strips upper right, to make it possible for other members to be aware of your condition and support you better, if you don't mind. Sure i don't insist.

Make yourself at home, make buddies. It helps to go through the torturous time!)

• Like 1

[Rh...]
Posted (edited)

Hi!  I just wanted to pop on and say that this all will pass, you will heal and your life will return!

I know how bad it is now and how it must feel to be incapacitated and bedbound but this is only a season in your life and you can survive it and move on.

Please hold onto any hope you can and know that thousands have been where you are now and have healed…it’s just a matter of TIME and being very patient.

I don’t know if you’re aware but there are a lot of really great coaches and websites to offer support.  If you want a few I can pass some names along (if you don’t know of any).

Hang in there and  one day, one hour, one minute at a time.  

Edited by [Rh...]
Spelling
  • Like 1