Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Low dose Valium taper experiences (.60 currently) wearing off FAST after initial dosing and the horrible feeling that comes with dosing.

[re...]
Posted (edited)

Do we go into acute at these low doses? I have micro tapered and still doing so at .01-.02 per day steady with the last small 5 day hold @[...]1.3mg

Why does coffee take these horrible feelings away (tinnitus, some headaches, neck and muscle aches, full head feeling with pressure, extreme lethargy, awful cognition) WTH?????

Why do I get hit at night again from 12-17 hours again after initial dose?  

Why does it usually go away by late night 12-4 AM?

Do uber low doses just tease your receptors?

Like is it no different than having a beer at this dose?

I know these are mysterious questions and everyone is different. Just looking for experiences to compare to. 

Edited by [re...]

[Ch...]

With its very long half-life, I am not sure that I understand the "microdosing" of Valium. Other benzos, yes. But Valium? I seem to be encountering many people who are "microdosing" Valium and who are miserable, especially at the lower doses. It's safe to jump at 1mg of Valium. Why do people drag it out? Enlighten me!

[re...]

I hear ya man I really do. I understand the self tapering aspect of Valium. I won't deny the psychological aspect of the V micro taper for sure. Dolvian help me here and chime in. :D

I think some of us for whatever reason though have a more sensitive thing going on where we have to do it this way. I don't think the word 'micro dosing' is what we are doing. Micro dosing to me would be a mini amount of the SAME dose for an extended  period of time. We micro taper not micro dose. Lol

I will be honest with you. I think we dread the uber long and mysterious lag time of the jump and feel it is easier to experience this in the taper and not be shocked when it arrives. There are many people like yourself that the jump became another cut. But many I have seen jump at your dose and they get pretty slammed. Although we just don't know if they would of got slammed ANYWAY at a lower jumping point. 

• Like 1

[re...]

I do appreciate your take Chester. Thanks for reaching out. 

• Like 1