Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dental work- info suggested

[Bo...]

From others, wanted to pass along for dental work, many injured or in BiND /benzo wd- 

For dental work- carbocaine WITHOUT epinephrine is what people have noted they tolerated the best. Lidocaine has been problematic.

also just fyi this is being used and someone in a benzo group said it was great! No anesthetic or needles, it’s a laser 
https://www.ilovesolea.com/about-solea

[Tw...]
7 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

From others, wanted to pass along for dental work, many injured or in BiND /benzo wd- 

For dental work- carbocaine WITHOUT epinephrine is what people have noted they tolerated the best. Lidocaine has been problematic.

also just fyi this is being used and someone in a benzo group said it was great! No anesthetic or needles, it’s a laser 
https://www.ilovesolea.com/about-solea

What do we do if our dentist does not have Solea laser? 

Also, I was able to wait so I waited until my benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms were gone before I saw a dentist. I was not able to see a dentist when I was withdrawing from Xanax and Klonopin due to shaking and high anxiety levels.