Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Bromazepam mesusage

[Ll...]

Hello,

I write here to know if someone lived a situation like mine because I am scared and lost.

I began to take bromazepam in 2020 with hight dose 8/4 so 2 sticks. Then in 2022 I began to take 11/4.

Last july my doctor changed me in just one day to a high dose of Xanax and just after that the first day of this switch I began to feel weird with sensations of burn in my face.

The day after I told her that I was very bad my eyes was burning to and I had a weird sensation in my brain I mean neurologicaly. 

She told me to going back to m’y bromazepam. Since all of that I lost a lot of weight and my sensations of sunburns began to feel worst. 

I saw doctor Who now think I probably have a lupus.

It’s horrible because I feel guilty when I see my dose compared to the dose of many people here wich is very lower. And sad and angry because of this very quick switch that I felt changed all of my sensations and now maybe induced a disease.

I am still with 11/4 of bromazepam and I have also lamictal 400 mg and trintellix 15 mg.

I know it’s a very difficult question but I try here. Do you know if I have a chance to reverse that with a withdrawal of my medication ? It’s possible that it’s because my nervous system is still imbalanced ? I search Hope and help because I am scared and very desperate. 

Thank you everybody to read me and I Hope you understood my English