Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Therapists with experience treating BIND near Portland, OR?

[Bu...]

Hello @[Re...],

Welcome to BenzoBuddies.

It is often difficult to find doctors who know how to treat BIND, but there might be some folks here with some ideas for you.  Also, this is a very caring and knowledgeable community, so perhaps we can assist you with the issues that you are dealing with.

Can I ask where you are in your benzo journey?  Please let us know how we can support you; we're glad you're here.

[Bo...]

A friend of mine is a therapist up in Bend, Oregon and I’ve sent her quite a few videos, she’s familiarized herself with benzo free podcast that d foster runs, has read various other things about BIND and benzodiazepines.

Not sure if she will be of help for what you’re looking to do, but her name is Randi Hennigan. Look her up and see if she would be that you think would work for you.

I’ve had my own therapist throughout my four year ordeal and so it’s very hard finding therapist that even know anything about what these medication’s can do… has had some introduction to all of it and has read up on a lot of things I’ve sent out.