Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Daily Improvement. Here is what is helping me.

•I stay out of heat . I CAN NOT GET HOT or I suffer for days to weeks ! •not doing much of anything physically but walking really and extremely light cleaning with water only and things like sweeping , laundry etc. •I wash my clothes with water only for right now due to chemicals . • I only can tolerate Aquafina , other waters cause extreme anxiety and mental symptoms. •I can’t wear deodorant right now it causes anxiety and mental symptoms as well and I’m afraid to try another right now so I wear tight shirts that cuff underneath my arms to stop the sweat which stops the stench  , this lasts me for a day due to the shirt absorbing any potential smell . •i only bathe with water and my hand due to chemical sensitivity . •I use no hair products. It sucks but I’m avoiding chemicals •I use no other water other than Aquafina if I want to boil my eggs . • i do not use hand soap or dish liquid . • i only eat fresh meat . beef and chicken , eggs , olive oil and sea salt , so carnivore. (One ingredient in food no spices etc) . •I have to freeze my meals after cooking because I can not tolerate left overs. the head pressure ear ringing floaters burning head anxiety confusion hallucinations memory loss are all dimming down since I started carnivore and all these other means of avoiding stimulating my nervous system. I ABSOLUTELY HATE carnivore but I have to do it because if I eat carbs or sugar it hurts me and brings me right back into severe -frozen in my own skin- anxiety (to where I won’t move or speak due to fear caused by overstimulation) memory loss and extreme mental symptoms….The eye floaters , numbness, ear ringing , hearing things, feeling things, head pressure, visual disturbances, hallucinations, anxiety, fear , depression , head burning are all slowly leaving me each and every day. Every day is more and more tolerable. Each day there is more and more improvement!!! all this avoiding is calming my very overstimulated nervous system . When I shave I do not use razors that have a lubricated strip as I can not tolerate chemicals. I do not do anything that brings me to exhaustion or symptoms kick up. Only light walking in cool weather when the sun goes down or light cleaning. I read. Write in my journal , color , listen to music , watch court trials, cuddle with my fiancé and my dog . My baby Zoey just passed away but I still have my dog buddy . One day at a time is all we can do honestly. Going on meds or supplements will crush me I believe so I choose to ride this out. The only way out is THROUGH!! Please don’t judge or make fun of me the lifestyle I have to live right now is the only thing that’s causing me to improve. I know this sounds absolutely nuts but we have to do what we have to do to survive and not endure torture every minute of every day. By no means am I telling anyone to do what I’m doing , just sharing what is helping me right now Thanks for reading. 

• Like 2

[Bu...]

Hey @[...],

I am so glad that you have found things that help you.  No judgement here.  This is what we're all looking for during this process. :) 

Blessings and continued healing!

• Love 1