Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Overwhelming emotional pain

[gu...]

I am writing once again from the midst of a now over three month wave,  7.4 years since my recovery started.  The emotional pain is just unbelievable. It’s so crazy because just yesterday and half of the day before I felt normal and happy.  This wave is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before. And I did nothing to make it happen. I am on the tail end of a respiratory virus, starting to feel better… I am so overwhelmed, frightened, and have feelings of desperation. I hate it. I could really use any support that is out there, thank you.

@[gu...], once again, i'm endlessly sorry for you🥺 I wish i had a wand to stop all the sophisticated and unpredictable  suffering benzo's brought to us. But i haven't. Just hope your wave is really the last one and that's why it's so severe. Can the respiratory virus have anything to do with your condition? If everything is due to benzo all over again, then it must subside once and for good, hope, really soon for you!

I think all the desperation and emotional overwhelming you feel is bc of your being extremely tired of the long and nonlinear wd process. Everything is going to be ok for you! I'm sure)🌹

Edited by [...]
  • Like 1