Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

advice on these visual symptoms ?

[ch...]

hey everyone need some advice and to see if anyone else has experienced this / these symptoms ? 

so i’m currently 7 months out from diaz i used diaz for nearly 7 years high doses so the withdrawal has been pretty rough with loads of different symptoms chopping and changing , 

the last few weeks / month iv had some pretty weird visual symptoms . 
it’s hard to explain but im getting like still objects vibrate and do a wave motion . 
for example after driving ill stop and looking at the floor the window and it’s almost like the floor is wavey like moving up and down ? 

also mornings if i wake up and say look at the curtain it seems to happen to a lot with light coming through they curtains will literally vibrate and shake side to side very fast . 

i don’t the obvious google and it came up with neurological disorders etc etc . 

so has anyone else experienced this i do put it down to withdrawal but it’s just strange how it’s only started recently and not when my withdrawal was the worst ? 
i mean im 7+ months out now seems abit unusual  it would just start now . 

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1