Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I dont think i used benzos long enough to even be here? (trigger warning/ Self harm)

[mr...]

I only used benzos for about 10 days in one binge (benzos off darkweb 1mg 10 in the pack) final dose i took 2mg with alcohol went through some type of horrible wd's/  I didnt even know they had withdrawals i did little research i just knew benzos helped people sleep or so i thought.

then i didnt really notice the damage/effects they had done so i brought more and only did 2 1mg/ pills before flushing them all down the toilet

So in total i literally only used for about less than two weeks, yet

i feel like my life has changed because of that final night i mixed with alcohol i blacked out and didnt even remember the day until i was informed I had been crying all day and started to piece together that night. Basically I tried to unalive myself that night by mixing alcohol with street benzos (could of been any rc benzo) read online it was fatal but i didnt die. (prob would of never even tried this if i wasnt under the influence of the pills)

In my mind im convinced this is whats causing my head pressure/insomnia/ random panic attacks while driving.

but im trying to be rational seeing as I havent done benzos nearly long enough as some people here  i literally feel like im just grasping at straws to figure out whats wrong with me, i wasnt prescribed benzos, i didnt use them over a month, it was kinda short term. I read so many post here and I feel like i dont deserve to even be posting here. Some people have been on these drugs for years and months meanwhile im complaining  about a little two week binge?

idk im just ranting i got 3 hours of "sleep". 2 years since last dose Still feeling head pressure/head pain/ brain zaps. CT scan MRI scan both came back normal. Getting bloodwork tested soon.

• Love 1