Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

3 years [BROMAZEPAM/CLONAZEPAM/ALPRAZOLAM]

Hello friends.
On April 16th I will celebrate 3 years without benzodiazepines, it is incredible how time flies.

I wanted to make a small update.
My insomnia improved a lot, I saw very good progress.
I sleep between 3:30 and 6 hours straight. My baseline is 3:30 hours straight or 4 hours straight. Before it was 3 hours straight.
I had very soft stools for the last 30 days, but only in the morning, at breakfast, but then at other meals, I did not have diarrhea.
My skin improved a lot, it is much whiter, less red, my scars are slowly healing.
Another change I noticed is my memory and my cognition, little by little I am better.

Lately I've been concentrating a lot on university, I'm studying more, and I'm going to university, this helps me unfocus, distract myself and also interact with a lot of people.

I have not taken alcohol and cigarettes since January 1, 2024 (New Year), I have never used drugs.
I drink caffeine but in the last 50 days, there are days that I drink 1 cup of tea, or sometimes, 2 cups, but the vast majority 1 cup of tea. Yes, I reduced the caffeine a little, before drinking 2 cups of tea more than 5 years ago. (There are times when I drink coffee but during study times).

I acquired some habits, every morning I make my bed, I brush my teeth twice a day, I cook lunch for my whole family. I stopped going out to parties, clubs, and focused more on college. Maybe I'm maturing a little hahahaha, I'm 23 years old.

I lost a little weight, I don't go to the gym, I just ride my bike.

I'm not 100% cured, but I'm getting better.

Thank you all.
Argentina
GP23

• Like 1