Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The hardest part is the knowing everyday how long this taper will take

[bu...]

I have been working hard on my mindset and have been able to shift out of ruminating all day. the thing i find hard not to think about is the fact this taper im doing may take 1 - 2 years and then that leads to the thought of going through this pain and feeling ill popping up every few days along with all the other stuff. a whole year seems like forever. i prey oh prey that i can get windows or just less symptoms as i lower. Im doing the hardest work ever menatlly to beat this

i hope you are all holding on xxx

[Be...]

@[bu...] Hello. I'm new here and your post resonated with me; I could have written this about my experience. It's been a few weeks for me and I too struggle with focusing on right now instead of letting myself get overwhelmed with thinking about low long this is taking. I don't have any magic words of course; just let you know your experience made me feel a little less alone. Glad you're hanging on too!

[th...]

Hello again @[Be...] You were on my last post! Ok So I think this daily and this is my THIRD TIME. My frist two I didnt think about it at all because I didnt know any better. By saying that, I felt like I didnt know the damage until I was in active wd and reading that while reading horror stories That made my second attempt a COMPLETE EPIC FAIL! I have been off months, I have been off 20 days. But I am kindled.