Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I AM NEW AND IN TOLERANCE FOR YEARS

[Ch...]
3 minutes ago, [[t...] said:

cheers to what awaits me again… 

Well, it may be better than what you fear...

One thing I learned during all of this was that the anticipatory fear generated by these drugs is absolutely outrageous and is not our friend. Learn to yank yourself back to just this moment - because just this moment is all you can live right now, anyway. You'll have to do it over and over again...

If I understand correctly, you had tapered off but then you reinstated after three weeks. Is that correct? By what method did you taper?

What is your plan going forward?

• Like 2

[PE...]
14 minutes ago, [[t...] said:

I mean, here in West Virginia we have to have humor. Life is hard here lol. We live in the mountains. 

I do love humor though 

Lol yeah me too. Mountains of sweden. Up north. We are a rough bunch but like to laugh :))

[th...]
39 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

One thing I learned during all of this was that the anticipatory fear generated by these drugs is absolutely outrageous and is not our friend. Learn to yank yourself back to just this moment - because just this moment is all you can live right now, anyway. You'll have to do it over and over again...

If I understand correctly, you had tapered off but then you reinstated after three weeks. Is that correct? By what method did you taper?

I’d just break small pieces off with a knife. Did a bad job then got off the 1mg in 3 weeks. 

I was better then than I am currently so my plan going forward? My dear friend, that’s why I’m here :)

[th...]
39 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

I’d just break small pieces off with a knife. Did a bad job then got off the 1mg in 3 weeks. 

I was better then than I am currently so my plan going forward? My dear friend, that’s why I’m here :)

[PE...]
49 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Yes! That fucking fear that's ALLWAYS there. Like a bad friend you just have to accept haning around..

• Like 1

[th...]

@[PE...] dude that is the coolest thing ever!! Sweden!! The mountains. I absolutely love that for you. Everyone loves Sweden! 

• Like 1

[th...]

@[Ch...] idk, since I went into tolerance, I have constant stomach tightness that no one else seems to have :/

[Ch...]
1 hour ago, [[t...] said:

@[Ch...] idk, since I went into tolerance, I have constant stomach tightness that no one else seems to have :/

I had that, indeed. As I lessened the chemical through tapering, that awful feeling also lessened.

[th...]

@[Ch...]YOU better not be pulling my Leg Chester!! I think I read it is benzo belly?  Not really sure so I am going to explain it to you like you are a doctor because, im off today due to severe storms and tor-naddies.

It is tight upper and lower. I have had it while on the same dose prior to the last wd. The lower is soo painful. Its like the muscles. Since I still shake and shake after about an hour of .5 (today anyway) It will get tighter by the next dose. It has also Chronically made my pelvic floor muscles hypertonic. 

After the Jump? dude I was as nervous as a worm in a hallway full of hooks.. Everything got so tight. Thought I would never pee again, Thought I would never have a stomach considering it sucked out my back into a black hole in space somewhere because man did it suck in from muscle tension... 

Sadly I cant find anyone who had it and it got better after wd or shit, ill take like post wd because that pain.... that was not of the lord my friend.. it was a full fledge demon. The kind you have to call a young priest and an old priest to help remove it from your body.

[Ch...]

You crack me up! LOL!

Yes, I had it, though primarily in the stomach/abdomen. Especially at night when I was trying to sleep. It was truly wretched!

It really did lessen as the chemical was tapered, and then increasingly so in the months after I was finished with the taper.

[th...]
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

You crack me up! LOL!

Yes, I had it, though primarily in the stomach/abdomen. Especially at night when I was trying to sleep. It was truly wretched!

It really did lessen as the chemical was tapered, and then increasingly so in the months after I was finished with the taper.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... Yeah you see mine has been 24 hours a day except for when I sleep it is relaxed. I wake up and its tight. I walk or sit or move, just tight and painful. It is very strange actually.. unless you tell me you know of someone else than OF course its normal for wds.. every child knows that!

edit! 24 hours for 2 YEARS

Edited by [th...]
NEEDED DRAMATIC YEAR ADD

[Ch...]
33 minutes ago, [[t...] said:

unless you tell me you know of someone else than OF course its normal for wds.. every child knows that!

I guess I am not exactly sure what you mean.

I spent 18 months tapering. It was, by far, the most difficult thing I've ever endured. Was my experience exactly like yours? Probably not...but, so what? I went through what you're facing, and I am now nearly two years on the other side of it.

If I can be of assistance to you in the future, do let me know.

[th...]
2 hours ago, [[C...] said:

I guess I am not exactly sure what you mean.

I spent 18 months tapering. It was, by far, the most difficult thing I've ever endured. Was my experience exactly like yours? Probably not...but, so what? I went through what you're facing, and I am now nearly two years on the other side of it.

If I can be of assistance to you in the future, do let me know.

Dont worry @[Ch...] and of course @[PE...]. You guys have come and saved the day in my mind and dont mind my frankness and humor. You guys are now the only friends I have met here. We wont be going to long without talking. 

• Love 2