Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Stress in Withdrawal

[Pa...]

Hi guys i read an interesting article about Withdrawal from Benzos/Gaba Supplements.

All withdrawal symtoms we got like depression, anxiety, insomnia, introusive thoughts, hallucinations etc are stress based.

So If we able to do exercise daily we delete the stress hormones and grow new neurons in the brain. What you guys think? For me it makes total sense cause an hyperactive brain in Withdrawal trough the lack of GABA levels or GABA receptors is pure stress. For me my Intrusive thoughts and audible hallucinations only started when i was back at work, so when the stress came back.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

[PE...]
2 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Hi guys i read an interesting article about Withdrawal from Benzos/Gaba Supplements.

All withdrawal symtoms we got like depression, anxiety, insomnia, introusive thoughts, hallucinations etc are stress based.

So If we able to do exercise daily we delete the stress hormones and grow new neurons in the brain. What you guys think? For me it makes total sense cause an hyperactive brain in Withdrawal trough the lack of GABA levels or GABA receptors is pure stress. For me my Intrusive thoughts and audible hallucinations only started when i was back at work, so when the stress came back.

I'm not surprised as I feel at best just after a hard workout. I need to get my ass to the gym more frequently. 

[Nu...]

My body is hypersensitive to exercise -- feels the same as if I drink coffee or alcohol. Exercise sets off so many symptoms for me. But I would always go by how I feel. If I had a positive response from exercise, I'd love to incorporate it more.