Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Stinky armpits

[Re...]

Not trying to be funny here or graphic but there is no other way to express this. Since I got on lower doses of Seroquel in benzo withdrawal and now that I have been off of everything for nine months my underarms smell TERRIBLE all the time. Like a wet washcloth a cat peed on that someone left outside in the Chicago summer heat for days. I am not doing anything to cover it up. Thankfully I spend most of my time at home still. However, YUCK! I never dealt with this before benzo withdrawal. I wonder how long a symptom like this could last...

[Bo...]

I had this off and on after getting off K, and still get it at times now in mirt taper. maybe it’s body detoxing I don’t know. It’s putrid that’s for sure and never had it before these meds and I used to be a runner in the Tx heat a lot! 

[Re...]
2 hours ago, [[B...] said:

I had this off and on after getting off K, and still get it at times now in mirt taper. maybe it’s body detoxing I don’t know. It’s putrid that’s for sure and never had it before these meds and I used to be a runner in the Tx heat a lot! 

I've had it every day for like a year!!! I hope it goes away. It's the lowest on the list of all the symptoms though.

[PE...]

I think it's stress causing it. Organs, including kidneys, work on overkill during stress, so I'm not surprised it can cause that problem. 

Edited by [PE...]